Daichi Sawamura ☔️

Warnings: Swearing

3rd person POV

Y/n's eyes lit up when she saw Daichi in the gym surrounded by their friends. She quickly rushed over to him with a stupid smile on her face.

"Daichi!" Y/n smiled as she rushed over to the boy

"Y/n" He spoke

"Ok so here's the plan" y/n began "I could come up to you every other weekend and you could come here maybe one weekend. But for holidays you'd want to spend with your family like Christmas and Thanksgiving so maybe for one of those we could sped with both of our families"

"Y/n" Daichi tried to get her attention

"My mom goes off with Thanksgiving, she always making a crap ton of food" Y/n rambled on "So it wouldn't be so bad, I mean it's gonna suck not seeing you all the time but-"

"Y/n!" Daichi yelled

Y/n flinched as his sudden outburst. She looked into his dark brown eyes as she played with her fingers. The boys who were in the gym looked over at them, wondering what was going on.

"Listen ok?" His voice softened "We need to brake up"

Those five words just stabbed her right in the gut, it felt like the wind was knocked right out of her.

"B-Brake up?" Y/n asked

"Yeah" He muttered

"Oh.."

Y/n could feel the tears forming in her eyes

"Right yeah!" She smiled "That's what I was thinking- the exact same thing"

Y/n looked up into Daichi's eyes as tears poured down her cheeks

"Great yeah" Y/n's lip began to quiver "I uh- better get going"

Y/n quickly twisted her body and began to walk quickly back out of the gym

"Y/n-" Daichi started

"Sorry I need to get home!" She shouted back to him

Once she stepped out of the doors she bolted away from the scene with tears flowing down her soft pink cheeks.