Yū Nishinoya ☔️

Warnings: Swearing

TV Inspo: The Haunting of Bly Manor

There are spoilers to the TV show bc I'm using one of the characters back story thing so yeah.

3rd Person POV

Y/n covered all of the mirrors in her house. Almost every single time she would look at her reflection she could see him standing there, he always had a hand on her shoulders while starring right at her in the reflection. The first time she saw him was at his funeral, she was standing beside Tobio Kageyama. She looked up into a mirror and there he was, she didn't scream or jump at the sight. Her body became stiff from shock, she thought her mind was just playing tricks on her. But he never went away. As weeks went on she covered her eyes from any mirror, window, really anything she could see her reflection in.

~1 Month after the funeral~

Y/n quickly walked through the school as she tried to get to class as fast as she could. The bell had rung just a minute ago but everyone was now in their classes.

"Y/n" A soft voice spoke

Y/n's body froze in the middle of the hallway with her books close to her chest

"I'm just imagining it" Y/n mumbled her herself as she tightly shut her y/e/c eyes

Y/n felt a hand on her shoulder, her eyes shot open in fear

"H-hello?" Y/n's heart began to pound out of her chest

"I miss you" A voice that sounded just like Yū's filled Y/n's small ears

"Noya" Y/n croaked with tears filling her eyes

"I miss you so much" His voice spoke again

"I-I miss you too" Tears fell from y/n's eyes from fear and sadness

The feeling of a hand on Y/n's shoulder quickly disappeared and the feeling of relief filled her body. The girl with y/h/c hair turned around but no one was there, just an empty hallway. Y/n shook her head and turned back around before she ran to her math class.

~

Through out the week y/n continued to see Nishinoya in mirrors, but she didn't once ever feel that warm hand on her shoulder after that one time.

Each time she saw Nishioya's face by accident she would get a feeling in her stomach, it was like torture.

Y/n sat on her bed with her knees curled up into her chest

"Please go away" She could feel eyes on her

The y/h/c haired girl was the only one in the room

"Leave me alone!" She yelled

She shot up and grabbed a book, she looked into the mirror where Nishinoya stood behind her with his hand on her right shoulder

"Stop!" She cried

She pulled her arm back and threw the book right at her body mirror creating shattered glass to fall to the floor.

As she looked at the pieces of glass on the ground tears flowed down her pink raw cheeks.

"Just go away" She mumbled as she fell to the hardwood floor "I can't live like this anymore"

~

He never went away, not for a second. He started showing up more and more.

Y/n never got a moment to her self without feeling a pair of eyes burning holes into her head. It felt like hell, every moment of every day she saw her dead lover.

When she tried to tell people about the boy, no one would listen. They were so focused on trying to forget about him that every time Y/n would say something about the boy they would say "Who's that?".

Little did Y/n know, he wasn't real. He never was. She had created someone in her head from her past traumas. The boy represented her happiness, when the boy "died" it represented when she lost it, and when she would see the boy in a mirror or window reflection it represented how it was just out of her reach- but she couldn't get it.