Tobio Kageyama ☁️

Warnings: Swearing

3rd Person POV

It had been 10 months since Y/n has been to school. She had asked her parents to do online school once she found out she was expecting a baby. Her parents didn't like the fact that she was only a first year and pregnant, not even adding the part where she was keeping the baby. But they knew they weren't going to be able to change her mind, so they agreed to home school her.

After 10 hard months, today was the day Y/n is going back to school. Her stomach was doing back flips while her heart rate sped up. Y/n was starting off her second year off with a fresh start. She got pregnant at the beginning of the year so she didn't have too much time to make any friends.

Y/n took a deep breath and walked into the building. She shoved her hands into her skirt pockets and kept her head down. The halls were crowded and it was hard to walk without bumping into someone's arm. As quick as she could she made it to her classroom where she could actually walk. She sat down in a seat and placed her book bag beside her. Class started and her sensei started to call for people's names'.

"Y/l/n Y/n?" The teacher called out.

"Here" Y/n raised her hand up in the air.

As class went on all Y/n could think about was her baby at home; she missed her baby boy.

"Y/l/n you will be partnered up with Kageyama" Her sensei spoke.

Y/n's head popped up and looked at the female at the head of the class.

"I'm sorry, who's that?" She asked.

"Kageyama raise your hand" The woman said without looking up from her paper.

Y/n's eyes scanned the kids until she landed on a very attractive male with raven black hair.

"You'll have two weeks to complete this project" Y/n's sensei spoke "I would get going on this soon, don't waist your time"

The bell went off and the students were dismissed for lunch. Y/n grabbed her bento box and put it in her desk before she began to eat.

"Hey" a cold voice startled her.

The y/h/c haired girl looked up at the boy she was partnered with.

"Oh hello" She smiled.

"When do you wanna work on our project?" He blankly asked me.

"Oh uh- whenever you're free" She told him.

"I'm free on weekends, I have Volleyball after school"

"Here's my number" Y/n quickly scribbled her number on a ripped piece of paper and handed it to the boy "Just text me when you can work"

The blue eyes boy nodded and walked away with the paper. Y/n on the other hand started to eat her lunch.

-

Y/n walked out of the school along with the other kids. As she made her way to the front gate she saw her mother and son, who was in a carriage.

"Hey Bubba" Y/n smiled widely "I missed you so much!"

Y/n picked up her son and put her book bag in the carriage. She held him up and covered his face in kissed. People watched her interaction with the boy but they brushed it off thinking it was just her brother or cousin. Well all but one boy, Kageyama. He remembered her from last year, she came for a few months and left and now she's back with a baby? It couldn't have been a coincidence.