Kotaro Bokuto 🍋

I don't think this is a lemon but its not exactly more or a Lime, so It's kind of in between

Warnings: Swearing / Fingering

I plopped down on the couch next to Bokuto, placing my phone on the coffee table in front of me.

"I just ordered the pizza, they said it'll take 30-35 minutes." I informed him.

"Ok." Bokuto mumbled as he starred at the tv.

I placed my head on his shoulder, he moved his arm from under me and wrapped it around my shoulders. My legs were bent beside me on the couch.

We quietly sat and watched the movie for about 15-20 minutes.

Kotaro's hand moved to my side under my arm. His fingers raised my shirt and began to draw small patterns into my side.

Kotaro knows soft genital touches are my weakness. Especially on my sides!

I quickly bit my soft bottom lip as I curled my toes up. I shifted my legs a bit as I squeezed my thighs together.

"Is something wrong?" I could hear his smirk.

He was talking softly- he only really does that when he's tired or he knows he's getting to me.

"N-nope." I muttered under my breath.

He knows what he's doing...

His hand slipped into my shirt as he moved closer to were my thighs met. My bottom lip was tightly between my top and bottom teeth. I took small deep breaths as I tried to calm my body.

"K-Kotaro..." I mumbled.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

"W-what are you doing?" I finally asked.

"Well since I know you're a visual learner let me show you." He hummed.

My legs loosened and his hand slid down into my black short and underwear.

"Bo-Bokuto." I mumbled.

"Hm?" He hummed.

His long fingers slid gracefully into me.

"P-P-Pizza." I stuttered, trying to stay composed but failing miserably.

"We have time." His deep voice spoke.

"Y-yeah." I closed my eyes, sinking my body deeper into his.

I relaxed my body into Bokuto's as his fingers slowly moved in and out of my wet core. I felt a small knot forming in the bottom of my stomach as he started to rub my clit. The feeling quickly went away as Bokuto pulled his hand out of my pants.

"W-"

"Get on your back for me would ya?" His deep voice whispered in my ear.

I turned around and laid on my back facing the boy with hunger in his eyes. His hands quickly grabbed my hips and pulled me down so my head was on the seat and not the arm rest. He hooked his fingers around the bands of my shorts and underwear and pulled them off with one quick move. Kotaro moved my legs over his shoulders and his arms wrapped from under my legs with his hands pressed against my hips. His faced got closer to my core and before I knew it, his warm tongue softly pressed against me and he ran his tongue up my folds.

A small shaky breath left my soft pink lips. I could feel his smile against my skin as he put two fingers in me. He went at a fast pace, he thrusted his fingers in and out of me while his tongue traced fast circles on my clit.

"Holy fuck!" I squeezed my eyes shut.

Bokuto pressed his left hand across my lower stomach to make it so I wouldn't move my hips. His hand quickened his pace with every thrust. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure rolled through my body. I could feel the knot in my stomach start to unravel.

"I-I'm close." I muttered, my chest heaving up and down.

"Hmm~" Bokuto hummed against my core, his tongue still dancing on my sensitive parts.

The vibrations made me curl my toes and shift my legs, that were on his shoulder, a bit.

"Oh god!" I shouted as I quickly felt my climax hitting me. My hips trusted up into his face making him push my hips back down with his free hand.

The knot in my stomach quickly unraveled as I released onto Kotaro's face. As I looked up to the ceiling, panting, Bokuto sat up and wiped his mouth with his thumb then licking off the excessz

"You taste so fucking amazing my love." I could hear Bokuto's smirk.

A small laugh left my lips as I continued to try and catch my breath. There was a quick ding at the door and Bokuto shot up from his position.

"Must be the pizza." He smiled, excited for his next meal.

He stood up and headed for the front door. While he got the pizza I quickly slipped my underwear and shorts back on, my legs slightly trembling.

The smell of fresh pizza floated through the room as Bokuto placed it in front of me.

"Bone apple teeth." He smiled goofily.

" It's bon appétit babe." I giggled at his words.

His eye brows quickly furrowed. "I don't think so, it's definitely bone apple teeth baby. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

"Okay." I lifted my hand up. "You're right of course."