Chapter 1

Eloise POV

Eloise pulled her tan coat closer to her, it was blustery today in the city, just barely a chill in the air, without the wind it would have been warm she thought to herself as she continued down the street on her way home. She was listing off things she needed to do today as she walked home thru the crowds, she couldn't wait to get home and would be able to put her feet up when she felt her magic tingle. Someone was using magic near by. It wasn't that unusual but still it made her nervous. She picked up her pace.

Unknown POV

There she was, walking just ahead of them, purposefully striding forward, her wild brown curls being blown around in the wind, dressed in a tan coat, faded blue jeans, black ballet flats, and a emerald green silk scarf wrapped around her neck. Thor appeared next to him, both dressed in clothes that would not draw attention in Midgard, Thor in jeans and a red hoodie and himself in a well fitted black suit. "Thank the Gods we found her at last." Thor stated as they began to follow the brown haired woman, he was shaking with relief. It had been a long four months since she'd been taken off of Asgard. They still had no idea who had taken her or why but at least she was safe.

Ahead of them, he saw Eloise's shoulders stiffen and she began to walk faster. Loki quickly scanned the crowd around her, there wasn't any threat so far as he could tell so she must have sensed himself and Thor following her.

They picked up their pace to catch up to her. He briefly considered calling out to her but dismissed it, he wanted her in his arms, to crush her to him, to put his lips to hers and to promise never let her go again and a busy street was not the place for that. So they continued following her till she darted into an alley and turned to face them as they rounded the corner after her.

Eloise POV

Someone was definitely following her, she could feel the hairs on her neck stand up as she walked faster. She wasn't too worried about being attacked by much. Her magic was strong, she could feel it already building in her finger tips and she began to scan where would be a good place to confront who ever was following her. Ahead she knew there was a alley that was a short cut, whoever was following her would think she was running from them and she could turn and blast them, or if she could get enough ahead just vanish. She glanced over her shoulder, two of them, one a well built tall male with bright blue eyes, long blonde hair tied back, wearing a red hoodie, the other a tall man dressed in a black suit with longish black hair with green eyes that shown like emeralds intensely scanning the crowd around them. She didn't like it, clearly they were looking around for a place to grab her. She picked up her pace hoping she could make it in time to vanish, they didn't look like anyone she wanted to mess with.

She kept her pace till she reached the alley, then she darted down the alley as quick as she could, not caring about blending into the crowd now, she could hear them pick up their pace as she had surprised them by running down the alley but they were too close for her to vanish out of the alley before they saw her. She called her magic to her hands and as the blonde came around the corner first she blasted him, a green force slamming him into the wall and knocking him down, there was a giant hole where he had hit; bricks and debre fell around him and he started to get up as she prepared to strike again, the man in the dark suit round the corner, "ELOISE!!" He shouted, running towards her, his emerald eyes locked on her his arms out. She decided to vanish and as she closed her eyes and felt the familiar pull as she transported herself home, her heart pounding out of her chest. She opened her eyes as she appeared in her apartment much to Bilgsnipe's surprise, he jumped to his feet and briefly barked at her, chastising her for startling him. She felt shaky as she leaned against the wall and slid down next to Bilgsnipe, she petted his bulldog face, "Who were those two?" She asked aloud.

Loki POV

Thor was ahead of him by a few steps and he raced around the corner, Eloise must not realize it was them following her, Gods only knew what had happened to her while she had been gone. Then he saw Thor lit up with a bright green flash of light and slammed into the building opposite himself wall, he dropped to the ground and started to get up as he rounded the corner, what had Eloise walked into?

"ELOISE!!" He shouted as he rounded the corner at a full run. He locked eyes with her as he ran to her, she was so close, her pale blue eyes staring at him, confusion written across her face, as she turned to face him, her hands sparkling with a bright green tint of magic as emerald smoke enveloped her and she vanished just as he reached her, his arms closing around empty air. What was going on? Where did she go?