二十二 - Lunch

Ch.22- Lunch

The sun was still beating down onto the earth below, heating up everyone and everything. The eight students that were training together sprayed the contents water bottle- or what remained- on their faces. Their faces having a pinkish hue due to the sun and its intensity, one may ask, why was it so hot in spring?

Well, no one knew, but what they did know was that it wouldn't stop in the summer. As of now, the eight athletes and their trainers were preparing for a lunch break- they needed it. 

"Okay, you all can do whatever for lunch, but the cafeteria isn't open this week so you'll have to leave campus. Be back here be 1pm. Bye!" Sora said, walking off with the three other coaches.

Katsumi had learned a lot in her life, trigonometry, English, how to speak, and general decency. There was a problem, the girls were in shorts and sports bras, the boys only slightly more decent. They couldn't just wear their jackets, they'd melt alive, so what are they supposed to do?

"I think we should wear the jackets." Momo suggested

"We'll melt! Besides we've all been out in public like this before, who's gonna remember us!" Mina pointed out.

"Oh I don't know, anyone who watched the sports festival. The uniforms are pretty recognisable." Kaminari sassed. Katsumi wasn't bothered, well everyone's insecure, but with a body like hers, she was fortunate not to be that insecure.

"Well I'm hungry so I'm leaving." Katsumi said, grabbing her water bottle and walking off.

"Where are you going?!" Kaminari questioned.

"Ramen place down the street. You'll find it if you wanna go." Katsumi continued, her voice getting quieter as she walked further away. Bakugo follow after her, thinking her idea was a smart one.

"You can't just leave with out me!" Mina said running up to Bakugo and Katsumi. Then after Mina ran, the other 5 quickly followed. 

----

Katsumi lead them to a ramen place, she would've gone to a spicy ramen place -aka her favourite- but she knew some people weren't all that into spicy food. She went in with the other 7 behind her, the group gaining a few stares. The waitress lead them to a table for 8 and everyone sat down.

Bakugo sat opposite Katsumi, probably because Katsumi was sat on the same bench as Midoriya, but who knows? The eight received menus and Katsumi immediately looked at the spicy category.

"So, what do you guys think of your coaches?" Kaminari asked.

"Ours is good, she's very instructive but nice." Momo replied

"T-the one we have is nice, he's very kind but will force us to work hard." Midoriya asked

"Ours is good, but the crazy ass thing we had to do earlier , I even don't know." Katsumi said, eyes still on the menu.

"Well ours is super nice but like, he'll murder you if you don't under your time or something. He's nice." Mina said.

Chilli Chicken ramen

Very good choice. Katsumi had been here before, maybe a few years ago. The social people at the table were conversing, while the three antisocial people were just sitting there or on their phones. Those three were Katsumi, Bakugo and Todoroki.

Katsumi was looking at the deserts, her appetite being thoroughly worked up throughout the day so far. They hadn't even ordered yet.

Eventually they did order though. Bakugo got what Katsumi had, them seemed to have the same taste in food. To go with that, everyone ordered drinks, Katsumi simply having an ice water- nothing extra.