二十 - Coaching Course Students

Ch.20 - Coaching Course Students

During the days the other years and courses did their sports festival, those who weren't competing would stay at home, train or do what ever they desire. But all of the sports festivals that were held had been completed meaning all 33 classes could return back to their normal school routines. 

The summer was coming closer and closer with every passing day, making the sun's rays harsher, hotter. Some may call it a blessing, the air not nipping at your skin any longer, though for those outside working all day, it couldn't be worse. 

Though as of now the cherry blossoms all around the country continued to be their vibrant baby pink, it really stood out from the normal green aesthetic of nature, though did nature have an aesthetic? Any colour could be found in nature, so does that mean nature's aesthetic is being vibrant?

That's a question for another time, because currently in Musutafu, the two sisters walked down the all familiar cherry blossom path, as one ash blond who was very recognisable to the younger sister. The older sister however did also seem to somewhat recognise him, in a weird way.

"N'est-ce pas le garçon qui t'a pourchassé au compétition le mois dernier?" (Isn't that the boy who chased you at the competition last month?) Hikari asked. Great memory skills Hikari.

"Oui, comment le sais-tu?" (Yes, how do you know?) Katsumi asked, little did Hikari know, the duo were more than just 'the boy who chased you'.

Bakugo, who recognised the language and the voice, turned his around to look at the sisters with an icy glare. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he wanted to know. Especially since they only started talking after one of them noticed him, more suspicious in his eyes. Bakugo didn't want to say anything though, that would just make it obvious he was trying to listen in on their conversation. 

French - in some cases- can sound like English. But seeing as Bakugo was fluent in neither, it put him at a slight disadvantage. The two sisters continued to converse the rest of the way to UA, Bakugo giving up on his quest to understand the two, he deemed it useless, like some of the damn extras in his class.

Finally his ears were given a break from the different language as he walked closer to his classroom, Katsumi only being a few strides behind. He opened the door to his classroom, and unknowingly did something he rarely did.

He held the door open for Katsumi, she thanked him as she walked past, thank god it was in a language he could understand. He didn't seem to ponder on the action, though anyone else present during the situation did.

"Yo Bakubro! That was very manly of you to hold the door open for Saino." Kirishima said, with Sero and Kaminari sat next to him.

"Shut your damn mouth." Bakugo retorted, throwing his bag down on the floor.

Katsumi on the other hand, sat down and completely overthought the whole situation.

'I honestly never though that guy could have manners, like at all. And that fact he did it for me, me! Eh oh well, maybe he would only do it for me-'

She cut herself off from her thoughts right there, not wanted to let her mind take free reign. She whipped out her book and continued from her temporary finishing position. She was almost finished with the whole book, the killer almost being caught, but the police kept overlooking him. 

Within 10 minutes, the class had been completely filled up and Aizawa had strutted in. He looked as tired as usual, Katsumi wondered if the sleep he got in class was actually helping him. He stood at the podium which was at the front of the classroom, shuffling some papers which probably had some information about the coaching partnership.