26

Double update 💕

The bloodshed was inevitable, however what scared the twins the most was how normally and flawlessly were the two siblings fighting along with their other members.

Jennie and Taehyung had the same thought about how the two siblings were here and why they are not already out of the country like they were supposed to. But it wasn't a good time, all of their focus was on the fight.

The number of people who attacked them were decreasing effectively, moreover the unexpected backup that arrived actually helped them a lot.

Lisa was shooting a man while hidden behind a cabinet, when she felt a sudden kick on her back which made her fall down on the ground. From her side eyes she felt another kick approaching and she dodged it rolling away and stood up as fast as she could.

But the man in front of her kick her gun away. To Lisa it was quite confusing that why this man in front of her seemed to hold deep grudges against her, one look in the man's eyes and it was very clear that it wasn't just a normal fight for him. He looked like his sole goal in life was to kill her.

All the attacks directed towards Lisa was very sharp, and only thing Lisa was able to do was to dodge them she can never cross attack him and it was getting frustrating.

" Oh I HATE YOU SO MUCH..... SISTER"

and Lisa stopped immediately, her mind short circuiting as she felt a heavy blow on her gut which send her flying back to the ground, what did the man just said.....

" ...sister?? "

" OF COURSE YOU DID NOT KNOW.. I HOPED YOU NEVER KNEW, BUT YOU ARE OVER-LIVING... HOW MANY TIMES I TRIED TO KILL YOU. BUT YOU GOT SOME GOOD LUCKS.. BUT I GUESS NOT ANYMORE...

I DON'T NEED ANY COMPETITION FOR MANOBAN THRONE. "

with that a last kick was delivered to Lisa's jaw who can not dodge or counter attack she was way too weak for that, from her peripheral vision she saw the man who claimed to be his brother raising his gun pointing it straight towards her.

She closed her eyes, she don't expect someone to save her. She was in a very hidden corner, no doubt no-one come to her rescue. But for last time she wants to see Jungkook tell him how amazing brother he was to her, how grateful she was for him and how desperately she wants to be born as his sister again if she could.

" BANG !! "

Lisa flinched when suddenly a body threw itself in front of her laying on top of her in a protective manner, like a mother protecting her child.

She opened her eyes to come face to face with big brown doe eyes, filled with unshed tears that she knows so well, her brother.

Jungkook had taken hit for her.

Lisa's eyes became blurry when she felt Jungkook's bodies wait on her as the blood from his back started to seep out of the loose shirt he was wearing.

It was like a switch going off in Lisa's brain. She pressed her hand on Jungkook's back as she take out the gun placed in his back pocket and with great speed unlocked the safety and loaded the gun.

Even with her eyes blurry, an uncomfortable position. With the wait of her brother on her, her hands were firm.

"Bang" one in mid of eyes

"Bang" one in the throat

"Bang " two in heart

" Bang " two in abdomen

Lisa let out all the six bullets on the man in front of her, and with that she wrapped her hands over his brother, getting up with her eyes teary trying hardest to get him treated.

The only thing keeping her sanity and acting like an anchor for her was the hope that her brother was okay, that he would not leave her alone.

Dragging the boy towards the main hall, the situation was more gruesome, their were bodies, blood everywhere however what caught her attention was Taehyung lying in the edge of consciousness, his eyes still open but he clearly was having a hard time to do so.

And Taehyung looked at her, his face clearly showed the shock and heartbreak as he pointed towards Jungkook to Jin who was at that moment treating him.

And everything was hazy when Lisa felt Jin taking Jungkook away from her grip, and sending everyone from their side injured along with Jungkook, Jennie and Taehyung to hospital.

Leaving Lisa to self loathe, it was her fault that they were attacked. So why she is alive.....

It should have been her, not Jennie, not Taehyung, not her brother, not anyone. Just her.... She should be the one to die..

*******