12

Tbh I forgot I have to update this book 😅

**************

It was finally almost evening when the door of the room where siblings were staying was clicked open.

And the two who were supposedly kidnapped were sitting on bed gossiping about how bitchy there co-workers are and how much pain in ass were the students.

One look and nobody can guess the place where they are staying wasn't thier home. Jungkook was laying on his stomach with a pillow supporting him while Lisa was sitting cross legged leaning over his brother munching on the fried snacks they were given a few minutes ago.

The maids who were sent to bring them back were surprised by the unusual scene in front of them, weren't they told that people in the room might try to run as soon as the door will open?? Why does it look like they aren't planning to leave at all..

Jungkook who finally noticed the open gate and few women standing at the entrance, nudged Lisa off him.

" they are here to ask money for the pay... I am so fucking sure.. "

Jungkook glared at his sister wanting nothing more than her to shut her mouth ...

" leaders want both of you in the hall.."
The maids said respectfully bowing and standing still on the door looking at the two to lift their assess and move.

" the fuck is leaders, we are in school camp??? " Jungkook murmured and Lisa started laughing at the comparison. Making the maids who didn't hear anything look at the two with questioning gaze.

No matter what under the questioning gazes of the maid both of them felt extremely embarrassed as they shuffled out of the room and followed the two maids wherever the hell they were taking them.

****

Jennie and Taehyung were exceptionally delighted when they were able to set their lovers stuff inside their mansion as they got seated in the hall and asked the maids to bring the two out of the room where they have spent almost the whole day.

They were not even comfortably settled when an extremely pissed looking Jisoo entered followed by equally pissed looking Jin.

" I quit, I can't do with this piece of shit.. Fucking we were in middle of settlement with treasure gang and I was waiting for instructions you know what I heard......... moans fuck.. Jennie I told you never pair me with him he and Namjoon always start fucking in middle of a mission... I am so done.. "

Jisoo was almost panting by the end of her rant, she was angry was an understatement, to be embarrassed in front of a rookie mafia group was taking a toll on her.

" like bitch, I was tired with you flirting so I -....." Jin was cut off in mid sentence by a booming voice..

" Kim Jisoo, you were flirting....do you want to die.. "

" no baby I wasn't... "

" you were cheating on my sister..... How dare you.. " Jimin joined the conversation mid way not even having any idea what the conversation was about at the first place.

And soon the peaceful environment was in total chaos with the memories of empire fighting like dogs ready to rip each others head while the twins were sitting like statues having no idea how a peaceful evening turned into this.

And the two people who were enjoying it the most was Jungkook and Lisa after all it wasn't everyday you see a bunch of influential people fighting like that in front of them.

*********

A/n : I hope you all like it.. ❤💜