8

Before we start.....

My friend is aromantic but not asexual.... Like is this possible.. I am confused..

*****

Jennie and Taehyung were sitting in the VVIP cabin of their club along with the other members of the empire.

They have worked pretty hard in past few days and today all of them decided to let some heat off as they were sitting in lavish cabin facing a floor to ceiling glass window that gave them a perfect view of the club's VIP and general launge however they were away from anyone's view.

The couples around them were already over one another being deep in their own world, on the other hand the twins who were sitting on the separate couch were in almost same position.

Jennie and Taehyung had their leg spread as a pretty girl was sitting on Jennie's lap while Taehyung had a charming boy straddling his lap. They held a glass of whiskey in their hand while the other hand was lazily roaming around the person sitting on their lap.

Everything was going alright until Rosé suddenly spat a mouthful of drink straight on Yoongi who cringed at his drenched shirt before standing up to fight with her.

But noticing Rosé's wide open eyes he followed her line of vision only to drop the glass held in his hand. This attracted the attention of all the other members except the twins who were enjoying flirting with the hired escorts.

All the members stood in front of the window almost leaning over it like a bunch of curious kids who were seeing zoo for the first time, their eyes big as their forehead got covered with beads of sweats.

In front of them a very sexily dressed Lisa was doing a sensual dance with some boy, and the worst part was that the boy was actually pretty good looking. As their eyes lingered around the place they were soon able to spot Jungkook too who was chatting merrily with some handsome boy and he looked pretty comfortable.

" what are you all even looking at. " a deep husky voice bring them back from their deep thought.

They all turned around at the same time, with their body stiffened and an uncomfortable expression on their face. To be honest it was pretty funny scene to see eight grown up successful people looking like chipmunks caught stealing apricot.

Their body was so stiffed that even the twins felt slightly uncomfortable seeing them. But they were behaving extremely suspicious.

On the other hand the members have never hidden anything from their leaders and they were sure that if they will lie, they will for sure get caught. However, none of them want to tell them that their lovers were having date and one of them was even all over some other boy, they were scared for the young sibling.

Jimin cleared his throat as he gave an awkward laugh, " oh some old guy was dancing weirdly.... It was so funny and amusing... Hahaha.. "

Jisoo wants to burst out laughing at how awkward Jimin was being on the other hand Namjin couple felt sorry for the young business man who wrecked his brain only to come out with this pathetic excuse.

The twins could practically smell the bullshit from the excuse, like will this reason lead to all off them looking so uncomfortable...

Jennie pushed the girl on her lap away as she stood up to go to the window herself, and the lines on the forehead of the members seem to be deepning about how much they just want to push her away from the window. However, one thing they can't do was to go against their leader.

The members could only silently prey that she would not be able to locate the girl in the sea of people.

Jennie stood on the window with no change in expression, as soon as they become slightly comfortable that she had not noticed anything a sudden murderous aura seem to start radiating from the girl.

Rosé was practically two steps away from running out of the club. However, Jisoo kept a firm grip on her.

Sensing Jennie's aura Taehyung finally diverted his attention away from the boy walking toward her sister.

And within a blink of eyes both the twins were out of the cabin, leaving the slightly scared members behind.

********

A/n : do you like this ❤💜❤💜