23

Hello , apparently I thought I published a chapter. When I actually didn't LMAO.

This story is getting out of hand. From now on we are going to focus on plot, IDK why I had so many filler chapters in this story. Smh

*******

The whole empire mansion was in the state of chaos. All the members had arrived a day before and the situation was way bad then what they actually had expected.

Along with the heavily injured teams a large part of their arms and ammunition were also looted on their way back home.

Jimin also suffered some serious deep but non-fatal injuries, Jisoo had a messily treated gun wound on her leg, and Rosé had a big open wound on her shoulder wrapped with a cloth piece to temporary control bleeding.

A large team that was sent with the three were missing and the ones left were heavily injured some on the verge of deaths.

It was bad, very bad. It wasn't even two complete days when the team they sent out returned and that too in a very messed up state. At the same time it was very clear that what happened to them were on mid journey so either claw had become extraordinarily powerful.

Or their attacker is not claw.

But at the time their was no way they can get to know about what happened because the team that returned back were either in their beaten or on verge of death.

It didn't help that as soon as the two leaders finally send everyone to their empire hospital Yoongi and Hoseok burst into the room. Their face was void of any emotions, " it is not claw. The main headquarters of Raven was blown up by someone and Claw's dead body was found. It was someone else. "

In the mean time Jin and Namjoon had already entered with a bundle of papers in their hand and laptop as they placed it on the coffee table in front of the twins.

They were able to hack the security footage of the time of accident but what was most scary was that their was no other groups involved.

It was almost more than half of the team that opened fire on the rest of the teammates randomly in the mid of the journey .

With whatever odds that were in favor of them or probably it was their plan all along the three members were able to jump through other side of the car because they were attacked from one side while other side was completely empty.

It was horrible, what made it even more horrible was none of the men send with the three were new recruits all were old men who had been working for the empire for more than 5 years.

The last scene in the security footage was the remaining team and the three fighting with the others with minimum weapons. After that the footage came to an abrupt stop.

Jennie looked questioningly at Jin, "we were able to get only this much before we can get the whole clip someone cross-hacked the system and the clip was deleted from the main server. "

Jennie nodded her head and looked back at Taehyung who was replaying the whole clip again as he paused suddenly turning to Jennie, " look here. This men. "

Jennie shifted her attention to the place where Taehyung was pointing. The men with the empire guard uniform long deep red hair reaching to his shoulder was standing on the side he had his gun pointed towards the traitors but he didn't seem to do anything.

Unlike the three and the rest of the team who were suddenly attacked and their face was clearly giving away how panicked and stressed they really were. That particular man looked calm. He doesn't look slightest bit alarmed. And he got one non-fatal shot on his thighs and after that none of the men from traitors side seem to attack him at all.

All of it might seem normal to any other person. Even the members and Jennie weren't able to notice all the tiny details but for Taehyung he trust his instincts the most and his instincts don't think so many things are just by chance.

The person seem a bit sketchy when he came back and now he is sure. This person knows something.

He turned to one of the men behind them, " get this men here.. "

" sir..."

" what?? GO.. "

" sir he didn't enter the van to hospital on returning. He said he is going to go their on his own. But the hospital called a few minutes ago that out of the number of patients we told them one didn't reach and two ran away.. "

It was an alarm. An alarm they weren't going to take lightly at all. So many traitors in the empire it was frustrating.

And the worst part was that they don't even know how many traitors are actually left in there empire.

Jennie let out a frustrated growl, " we can't trust anyone. I think we can not let Jisoo, Rosé and Jimin in hospital we have to shift them here as soon as possible. Jin and Namjoon can you both take care of the arrangements to shift them here and Taehyung, I think we really can't trust the men we have here at the moment. "

Taehyung knew it better, with the amount of the men that turned traitors they really can't trust any of their men right now. He looked at Yoongi and Hoseok who were literally burning in anger and seemed to be having hard time actually controlling it, " I think both you can appoint trust worthy men from your gang at the moment . "

They didn't say anything just sat down on the couch taking out their phone to make necessary arrangements.

The last thing they need to do was to send the siblings to a safer place. They do not want Lisa and Jungkook to be harmed in between their problems and probably sending them away was the best thing they could do at the moment.

*****

We are back to the track and I started a one-shot book that will updated only on Sundays

If anyone has cool
BtsxBts or
Bp x Bp

( except taekook lol. I have too many of those)

One shot idea send me a personal message. I'll add it in my one-shot book.