10

Hello, 💜❤

*******

Jungkook was still asleep when he was yeeted out of the bed and fall face first down, he groaned as he finally opened up his eyes to see a girl sitting on the bed.....

The two yelled at the top of their voice, however as their vision cleared Jungkook stood up and smack Lisa upside down, ".why are you yelling? "

Lisa finally looked up to see his brother and gave a sheepish smile, "ohh I thought, I slept with someone... OH MY FUC*ING HELL I SLEPT WITH YOU.... "

Jungkook really want to jump down the window, did he drop his sister on head while she was a baby?? , " no, you are still dressed and so am I, plus can't you tell if you had sex or not... "

Lisa snorted, " like I had sex multiple times, to know how it feels after sex.. Duh.. "

Jungkook finally gave up on talking sense with his sister, it is not his fault that her brain was still under developed. But he got up on the bed and kicked Lisa down, " payback time bitch... "

And the two siblings got into heated fight with Lisa grabbing Jungkook by hair pulling him, while Jungkook pulling her in a headlock trying to pry Lisa's hand off his hair.

********

(On the other hand, in the control room )

A bunch of people were sitting in front of computer looking closely at the two siblings fighting like dogs for no apparent reason.

" guys don't you think, they are missing the main point here... " Rosé looked genuinely uncomfortable by the scene in front of her.

On the other hand Jisoo, Jin and Yoongi were loosing their nuts laughing at the scene, " oh my God... Of all the reaction I expected... This wasn't the one... Hahaha "

Namjoon and Hoseok finally looked back at the leaders, who had an amused expression on their faces. It was surely not what a person usually do when you wake up at an unknown place...

******

Lisa picked up a pillow and smacked her brother on the face, and it seems to wake up Jungkook from the trance..

" fuck this pillow is too soft.... It ain't our house..!!!! "

" ohh I know.. "

" and why the hell you don't tell me that... "

" oops..!! "

Jungkook was fed up, he officially want to throw his sister into garbage can, seriously they were at an unknown place and she didn't even tell him..

He ran toward the door trying to open it, but it seemed to be locked up, " it is locked.. "

" why??? "

" what do you think??? "

" are we kidnapped.. "

" congratulations .... James Bond "

Lisa finally sighed, " are these kidnappers fuc*ing stupid, at least keep us at dingy cells or dark basement... I should have a cool story to tell my children... Who keep their victims in a king like bedroom.... No fun.. "

Jungkook nodded his head as if agreeing with her, " seriously I thought it would be an experience.. And I will seduce one of the handsome men to help me.... And then happily ever after "

*******

On the other side all the members jaw were dropped to the ground, " wha- what???? Like seriously what the fuck?? "

Jimin rubbed his face, " the hell these two are talking about... They want to be kept in dingy cells.. and the cool experience.. Who in normal state of mind think like that.. "

But what the members were more concerned was the deathly aura coming from behind.

Taehyung was fuming, what did the big eyed, cute looking bunny just said.....

Seduce men - happily ever after
..
..

He wants nothing more than to go there and show the boy again, the thing that Jungkook seem to have forgotten, that he fucking belong to KIM TAEHYUNG..

All the members even Jennie kept her eyes in front to the screen, nobody wants to poke the devil seated with them.

******

A/n : I am kind of busy with my studies so I will inform the days I will be updating my each book in the conversation part of my profile ❤💜