22

My this year is now ten times better because of

* Blackpink's THE ALBUM, and
* BTS 's BE album..

To receive straight pass to heaven stan bts and blackpink... Lol

*******

Jungkook felt a buzz in his head when he finally woke up he felt himself lying on cold hard floor. He expected to feel the familiar heaviness in his heart which he usually feel when his another persona takes over but for some reason he felt a strange sense of content within his heart.

Jungkook groaned as he struggled to sit straight and that is when all the things and memories started returning back to his mind like a storm. Leaving Jungkook breathless and struggling to maintain his composure, what the fuck did he do??

He couldn't help but slam his hand over his head letting out a yelp before finally looking up to come face to face with big eyes which send him flinching back. Lisa was sitting straight in front of him with her eyes enlarged looking straight at Jungkook with an unreadable expression.

Jungkook butted his head on her sending her back with a pained yelp as Lisa rubbed her forehead wincing at the pain.

".what the fuck are you looking at?? "

" I am looking at the person who was cuddling around with the one who he was supposed to kill... "

Jungkook looked down with a hand over his eyes trying hard to cover his embarrassed face.

" I don't think I can kill them anymore, if I can't kill them in my drunken state. Their is no way I can kill them at all.. " he felt as if he is the biggest disappointment.

Being thrown head first into the dark side of the world ever since he put the first out of orphanage. It wasn't the first time he find himself unable to do something but it was for sure the first time he felt so helpless.

Jungkook had absolutely no idea what he was feeling it was an annoying feeling he can't just kill Taehyung moreover when he felt someone else going to harm Taehyung he felt an unexplainable rage and as absurd it sounds the thing that didn't let him go all killing mode was also Taehyung just like an anchor he kept him in check.

Jungkook had never experienced this feeling how can one person make him want to become a whole demon one minute and a pet kitten the other minute. It scares Jungkook about how much control Taehyung had over his drunken self without even knowing.

The only person he doesn't want to kill during his drunk madness is Lisa buy still she never had any control over him unlike Taehyung.

Jungkook was frowning so hard and was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice a hand approaching him and jerked back instinctively banging his head on the wall.

Lisa looked at her brother as if he was the most stupid person in the whole world, " are you stupid Jungkook. How long are you going to sit down on the floor like this. GET THE FUCK UP "

" Jeez... Don't yell you mad-woman.. I feel like you are trying to make me deaf.. "

" aww... i aM sO SaD yOu AlREaDy kNOw mY plAN ... Now get up we need to discuss "

Jungkook finally got up from floor dusting off the non existent dust off his clothes exaggeratedly forcing Lisa to roll her eyes.

Jungkook finally took his seat on the bed plopping down on comfortable cushion, " what is their to discuss, I really feel like they are mixing drugs in our food to mess up with our brain. I think - ..."

" you are in love with Taehyung. "

This line shuted up the excessive rambling of Jungkook as it stunned him for good few seconds before he opened his mouth again only to close it after a few failed attempt of saying anything.

" NO, I am not Lisa. Trust me. I will always take care of you. You are my sisters. I have no time to love anyone."

" shh shh brother. What is it have to do with me being your sister. I would never feel good if you will continue to let all your time waste on me. You have taken enough care of me. Isn't it time when you let someone take care of you. Even if you are the ugliest person in the world."

" look who is talking... You barbie wanna-be. "

" I don't want to be barbie, Barbie wants to be me.. " Lisa sassed exaggerately flipping her hair trying to look as cool as possible.

In return Jungkook gagged even more exaggeratedly .

" I swear to God if you weren't my brother I would have buried you in a hole where bunny actually deserve to be. "

" did you just called me bunny?? " Jungkook said darkly.

" oh yes yes I did what you gonna do angrily nibble on a carrot??... Huh..?? "

" YOU ARE SO DEAD "

"yOu ArE sO dEaD "

Jungkook threw the nearest pillow on Lisa smacking her head which in return earned him a similar pillow smack straight on his face and it actually hurt like a bitch.

He got up with a pillow in his hand and take few large steps reaching Lisa and then grasped both her hand on tight grip and delivered a number of pillow smacks, running out of the room as soon as he was done leaving Lisa in the room whose hair was now messed up as she took a few good seconds to get back to collect herself and as soon as she did, she ran out of the room with a pillow in her hand.

However she didn't even got out of the room completely when she came head first contact with a well built shoulder of Jungkook almost dislocating her nose in the process.

She peeped over her brother's shoulder to see Taehyung drenched in coffee with a broken cup lying on the floor and a shocked Jennie standing behind Taehyung.

******

You all ought to praise me for the long ass chapter I have written..

Come-on

I am waiting for praises... LMAO ❤💜

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter 😘

I love u all ❤