25

Hey loves...

*****

The men kept the gun firmly pointed behind at the siblings, however his head was facing the front. It was clear that they don't consider siblings to be any harm, and thought that the gun could scare them.

It was then the man's phone ringed and he connected it to the car's stereo enabling everyone to here the conversation clearly.

" finish off the two. We are doing guerilla attack on the mansion. We might need more people later. Bring your team. "

" yes boss. " the whole car went silent as the man behind the wheel glanced behind, " Harry just shoot the two. "

Jungkook wants to laugh, do these lousy shits really think they can kill them. however the only expression on his face was a terrifying smirk, which got completely unnoticed by the two men.

He shared a look with Lisa as he moved with full speed grabbing the hand of the bluff man who was holding the gun and twisted it in a complicated angle making his grip loose around the gun and snatching the weapon from him.

Lisa who was sitting just behind the men extended her hand and looped it around the man's neck choking him from behind.

While Jungkook grabbed the gun, removed safety , loaded it and placed it straight on the head of the one driving the car, " STOP THE CAR. "

The man slowed down the car however he didn't stop it, it was clear they were trying to stall as much time as they could. And Jungkook was getting extremely restless.

He grumbled under his breath as aggressively hit the man on his head with the gun's butt knocking him down unconscious, on the other side a crisp 'crack' was heard as Lisa broke thean's neck, killing him instantly.

With no manual control the car came to a stop. As Jungkook jumped out and dragged the two men out and shot the one who was not dead straight between the eyes.

He placed the gun in his pocket and sat back inside the car, this time in front.

They had no idea where the hell they actually were. And even after living with twins for almost a month they had no idea what their exact address was.

And so they drove to the café which Jennie bought for Lisa. Which was just a few minutes away from the Kim's mansion.

They were scared, they don't want anything happen to the Kims, especially when they finally had found the feelings for them.

********

The situation inside the mansion was a mess, their was blood, dead bodies and the constant voice of gun going off.

The group that attacked them was in no way better, or have more resource than them. However the attack was sudden and in the middle of night, when half if their men are in the hospital and the new batch of men that had to be send by Yoongi were supposed to come by the morning.

Jennie cursed under her breath as she loaded her gun again hidden behind the cabinet and shot another men straight at the head share between the eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot, their was a deep wound on her left thigh.

Taehyung was in a little more serious condition than her, their was a bullet wound on his shoulders. The blood was seeping through tight cloth that was wrapped messily to control the bleeding.

Jin didn't had any wound however his ankle was sprained due to sudden movement, Namjoon on the other hand was probably in the best condition as he was in the first floor, shooting the men from above.

Jennie leaned outside, with her gun in the hand as she pointed straight at the man who seemed to be leading the group.

But her hand freezed midway as the man raised his gun towards her, but Jennie seemed to have been sucked deep in thought.

Why does the face look so familiar

But their was sudden gun shot, as the man flinched, and ducked instinctively, the bullet only graze slightly through his shoulder, creating a small wound as blood started to seep out of it.

Both him and Jennie instinctively looked behind toward the mansion's main gate, to see Jungkook standing with a gun in his hand while Lisa, Yoongi and Hoseok along with a group of people were entering from behind him.

The fight which has ceased for less than a minute seems to have started again, with this time the Empire having upper hand.

******

For reference

*guerilla attack or guerilla warfare means sudden attack by a group of people on other group, especially when the other is not prepared or least expecting.

* how Lisa held the man, but there was a seat in between.