4

QOTD : do you have any piercings?? Do you want it? Or like it??

Aotd : I have ears and nose piercing... And I like them 😁❤

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Soon, the members of empire left their place each of them devided into groups and left alone to start a-new and completely disconnected from each other.

Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok, started fresh with their new identities as Suga and Jhope in the underworld, they took up all kinds of odd jobs just like a beginner even though they could directly be the king considering their bloodline. However, to make sure that no matter how or who will try to dig up their background they will always appear at the newcomers who started from bottom to raise to the top.

And to say that they were at the top would be understatement, they practically control whole of S.Korea underground network. They were also a well known figure in Asia's underground dealings.

But they always made sure that no one could ever guess their identity not even their gang mates had any idea about their real identity or anything.

The park siblings on the other hand took over the business world, faking lots and lots of documents and settling up their company, what seems to people from the bottom.

They were cruel while making business decisions, but the cruelty run in their blood. It was not that bad for them.

Being successful they lived a life of rich CEOs as beautiful men and women would throw themselves at them, in order to climb up the social circle.

Always on news and numerous parties it was difficult for them to hide their background but still it was somehow well hidden from the prying eyes of public and media.

Kim Namjoon on the other hand rose up to power in no time, being able to manipulate people and having immense knowledge helped him leaps and bounds.

During his growing career in politics his path collided with a boy older then him, Kim Seokjin. Both the boys developed feelings for each other and decided to date, even then Namjoon never disclosed his true identity and treated any questions about his past as a taboo.

On the other hand, empire seem to grow. Althea nobody realised the real power or person behind it they all were aware of two name. 1) leader & 2) Kim Jisoo .

Leader was a figure that nobody was even sure if it really existed but at the same time no body dare to question. Everyone was sure if the said leader is real it could not be a single person. They were said to be cold blooded, powerful, ruthless. All around the South Korea there wasn't one person who didn't know about them.

On the other hand, Kim Jisoo was the one who had represented the empire for the longest time. In any formal, informal, business, underground or political meatings or parties, she was the one who represented the empire. People feared her and she was more than happy to be feared of.

**********

On the other side the life of two siblings took a turn for the better. They completed their studies and were now dance teachers in Seoul professional dance academy.

Lisa and Jungkook were quite famous in their academy. Been blessed with extra ordinary beauty they have quite a large number of pursuers.

Their love life was not very prominent, on one hand Jungkook always end up breaking up when any one of his boyfriend decides to kiss or be more physical than just holding hands, so on the other side Lisa fall in love with a new person every single week but can not do anything more than a simple holding hands due to strict warning by his brother.

According to Jungkook, kissing is gross and could lead to various deiseses.

And although Lisa thinks his brothers logic is absolutely stupid, but she still listen to him nonetheless.

They were happy with their life.

*******

Surprised?? 😅

I edited this story, but it was already sitting on my drafts so I decided to post it.. 😁😘