11

I don't know how many
of you have seen the announcement
but I will update this book around-

♥ Sunday &
Thursday

******************

It had been almost an hour, that the siblings were trapped in the room. They were bored as hell, if there was any little fear in them previously, it wasn't there anymore.

Lisa looked at her brother, " are you sure, we are kidnapped it looks like we entered the room and locked ourselves in.. "

Jungkook had the same complecated expression, to be honest he was thinking the same exact thing. If it was true then it is gonna be so embarrassing....

They finally went to the door again and, Lisa knocked the door softly. Jungkook looked at her as if she was the dumbest person born on the earth, " for real who is gonna listen of you knock like this.. "

He pushed her away and banged harshly at the door, and it opened with a click.

" damn we dumb dumb.. , that's all we had to do....?? "

" I don't think so.. " Jungkook mumbled as he saw a number of waiters with fancy looking food in the tray.

" shit

" shit.. Bro did we order all this when we were drunk yesterday..... We have to sell all our property just for this breakfast and then live as a bonded labor for whole life to pay for living in this room..... We are done.. " Lisa said exaggerating the whole situation while flapping her hands in all directions .

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how dramatic his sister was being but the stuff in front was looking too expensive, way too expensive to be eaten.. " uhhm... Excuse me.. Can you take this back.. We didn't order it.. Thank you.. "

However the waiters ignored them as if they were air and the food was placed on the table. Finally they turned toward them and bowed to, not once looking at them and said in unison "please enjoy your meal..."

Jungkook had the same weird expression like Lisa, " what is happening?? Are we royalties or the people here are deaf... "

" well I don't care, this food looks too expensive. But let's eat it, and if they ask us to pay, we will just make run for it.." Lisa said eyeing the appetizing food in front of her, her mouth was already watering and she wants nothing more than to gobble up all the food at one bite.

This was the best decision as they both sat down and had probably the best and most expensive meal of their life.

They thought it would be last time, they would have such meal......

*****

Taehyung and Jennie were standing under the blazing sun, personally guiding all the people who were moving the stuff out of the two siblings house.

Behind them Seokjin and Namjoon were sitting in the car waiting for them. They were supposed to go to an important meeting but now for some reason they were outside an apartment with a moving truck standing in front of it.

Seokjin was looking at them weirdly and nudged Namjoon, "so the reason that they cancelled such an important meeting with the dealers was...... because they want to personally move their crushes stuff to the mansion... "

" yeah... What more did you expect from these two??? They are whipped whipped... " Namjoon shrugged, he had lived enough with the twins to know about their habits it wasn't something unexpected for him..

*****

On the other side, the same kind of feeling was bubbling inside Taehyung and Jennie 's heart, after so long they were feeling contended and happy.

It was just yesterday that they developed this stupid little crush / obsession with the brother - sister sitting on the footpath outside their house.

And now it's finally the time, when they can claim them as theirs. They no longer need to help them from the shadows, they can let the world know that they are theirs...

***********************

A/n : update is early, this time because I don't have any draft now.. So I have to write the update for other two books tomorrow 😅😅

Do you like it?? ❤💜