2

Qotd : where do you all live??

********

Jungkook was sitting there for almost fifteen minutes, when he heard clinking of heals and sturdy steps of boots.

Jungkook looked toward the doorway and stood up abruptly, the one standing in front were very famous people the youngest corporate leader Rose and the political leader Kim Namjoon.

Lisa was just latching on to Jungkook, hiding behind him as if using him as human shield against the new arrivals, she somehow found both of them very intimidating after all both of them have straight face with no expression at all

Namjoon was the first one to speak, as he gently smiled at the siblings, "may we have a seat.. "

Jungkook and Lisa were fascinated by the dimples and just nodded their head, " it isn't our house, you all can sit please.. We will leave soon.. "

This time Rosé pipped in, " we are here to talk about that only. "

Confusion was written all over the siblings face.. What do they want to talk about the house??

Both of the elders fabricated a very decent lie, how both the siblings were given the benefits under the government organized scheme and how the Park corporation is working along to fund the scheme.

And Jungkook being the little gullible boy, who still believes that government work for citizens without anything in return happily believed them.

Both the siblings happily believed the lie accepting the apartment and thanking them in return.

Suddenly Rosé pulled out her iPhone, "can you both individually record a video thanking and expressing how happy you are, it is for our campaign advertisement . And act cute.. " she said with a sweet smile handing her phone to them.

Namjoon gave a weird look to Rosé, why would she want the video.. that wasn't required. However, if he will butt in it wont look good and hence keep quiet maintaining a small smile on his face.

Both the siblings recorded the video as instructed by Rosé, acting their usual self which was already very cute.

Rosé and Namjoon finally took their leave, Namjoon wanted to ask about the video but was straight up ignored by her as she pretended to be very busy on her phone.

Namjoon was a few seconds away from choking her, he was just curious why she needed to be so secretive.

******

In the empire's mansion.

Rosè and Namjoon finally got out of the car and walked into the mansion as they straight made their way to the leaders office to inform them the result.

Jennie and Taehyung were sitting aimlessly scrolling down various photos of their loves, they were so cute but there wasn't a single picture of them smiling.

All the photos or videos Taehyung had of Jungkook he was either working his ass off or taking care of his younger sister the smile on his face seem to be hiding so much pain. Similarly, the photos Jennie had of Lisa looked like she was trying so hard to not breakdown crying. Both the twins couldn't help but sigh, life has been so hard on their beloved ones, if they could they would scoop them up and hold them close forever. But it is not the time now.

Soon, Rosé and Namjoon entered informing them that they convinced the siblings to stay in their mansion. This calmed down the twins a lot, at least now they have a good place to stay.

Namjoon soon took his leave, however Rosé stayed back...

" I have a deal...."

******

Surprise update 😘

I am updating so frequently because, I have to get a few stiches on my hand tomorrow because I am suffering from a small infection, and I promised you all three updates.

I still don't know if it would be painful or not 😅

You..... Yeah you.
I love u ❤