18

Hey loves,

I just want to say....I love u all💜❤.
.. Hope you all have a good night 🌌or a good morning 🌄

******

Taehyung entered the hall to find Jungkook in the arms of another man while their was no sign of Lisa.

Taehyung could feel his eyes twitching at the sight in front of him. Jungkook was so close to the other man that the scene alone was enough to drive Taehyung to verge of insanity.

He marched forward yanking his boy away picking him up and throwing him over the shoulder like some sack of potatoes. Taehyung gave the boy on the other side a dirty intimidating look and stormed out of the hall.

Completely forgetting about Lisa.

Lisa who was stuck on the other side of window heaved a huge sigh of relief, their plan was a bit dangerous but at least it worked.

Lisa looked down at her legs stuck in a small pipe, which she had no idea how??

The boy who was holding Jungkook came running to the window and looked down at Lisa, " come-on grab my hand I'll pull you out.. We don't have much time.. "

" Jaebum , I can't move a shit.. My pant seem stuck... Fuck it is painful as fuck."

" wait their, I'll bring you something to wear just get rid of the pants... "

" go, be quick.. I think that man will comeback soon... "

Jaebum ran to the locker and bring the pair of sweatpants he was able to find and tossed them to Lisa.

****

Jungkook felt so humiliated as he saw the eyes of the Dean, security guard and a few kids seated in detention over him.

He felt like digging a hole and burying himself in it. The things he does for Lisa. And all he want to do right now was to beat the fuck out of his sister. If he ended up with this pervert doing something to him, he will personally shoot Lisa and that's on periodt.

Taehyung threw the man on his shoulder down in the backseat with a thud and leaned down over him never once breaking the eye contact as he buried his nose on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook couldn't feel his heart doing flips in his chest, no fuck get a grip of yourself Jungkook... You can't feel anything for him...

Taehyung started leaving small little kisses on his neck and Jungkook felt it difficult to breathe.

" How many times do I have to remind you beautiful, you belong to me.... Hmm who was that boy.. You know I don't like sharing.. " Taehyung groped Jungkook's ass forcing a strangled moan out of his mouth.

" OH .....BROTHER IN LAW..... "

Taehyung and Jungkook flinched at the loud yell, and turned to see Lisa standing behind them with panicked expression on her face, she peeked behind Taehyung to see Jungkook lying on the backseat with his cheeks flushed and quick breathing.

" you left me in... Hahahaha" Lisa pushed Taehyung away from Jungkook setting herself in the backseat beside Jungkook in such a quick motion that it left Taehyung in daze.

Taehyung finally came out of his daze when the door of backseat slammed shut with a bang. He just shook his head and moved to the front seat leaving the two siblings behind.

In the backseat the environment wasn't as calm as it seems. Jungkook looked at Lisa with an annoyed pissed look sending shivers down her spine.

But why is she being targeted she was pretty sure Jungkook was enjoying it. But guess being a younger sister means all blame will be shifted to her...

******
A/n :do you all liked the update?💜

The story is still developing please be patient with me. ❤💜

I am trying my best😊