17

What is your favorite chicken dish??

I am craving chicken.... 😌

*******

Just after the call of the driver, Taehyung who was a few blocks away drove to the college. Only to see the car still empty and parked their.

He drove to the parked car rolling down the window, the driver who was standing outside crouched down till the level of the window.

" none of them came out yet?? "

" no sir "

" are you sure, you didn't miss them in crowd "

" I am sure sir, none of them are out yet... "

" OK, I'll go in and check.. You go back to mansion. "

The driver gave a slight bow and made his way to car, driving away leaving the parking space for Taehyung. Who parked his car and stepped out of his Rolls Royce Phantom.

****
(

few moments earlier )

" where are you both?? "

" in the garage.... Why?? "

" I heard, the leader sent someone to fetch you both from the college.. Go quick, don't let them doubt... Be quick. "

A beep was sounded from the other side as Lisa rushed to his brother, "leave everything, one of the twins sent someone to fetch us from college. It is still a few minutes before college gets over... We need to be quick "

Jungkook looked up a bit perplexed by the sudden piece of information, that he took a minute to realize what Lisa was actually saying and as soon as he realise he jumped up running to the bike with Lisa following him sitting behind him.

As they both drove to the highest speed towards the college.

" for the first fuc*ing time I think it was a good idea to have a spy in the Kims. We would have been screwed otherwise. "

The speed of the bike was exceeding the normal speed limit by many folds however no body have any care about that at the moment.

They have a bigger task in their hand right now and they can't let the twins suspect anything right now.

****

Taehyung took small steps toward the gate of the college. He looked around as if inspecting the place his Jungkook works in.

The building wasn't any different from normal colleges with its brick colored walls and standard architecture, it was nothing fancy but still very eye catching.

He walked toward the gate only to be stopped at the gate by an old looking watchman. Taehyung looked at the men with a slight distaste in his eyes, he never liked people stopping him.

But he don't want to create trouble at Jungkook's workplace so he just took out a card with "the empire" written on it, and not a single person in Seoul will not know about the card and the power it holds.

The watchmen just bowed repeatedly opening the gate letting Taehyung in.

All he wants to do was to go in fetch the two siblings and come back however now he was standing face to face with the Dean of the college.

It was not surprising that the watchmen might have told his higher authority about his arrival and the card. But Taehyung really wasn't interested in having a chit chat with any person trying to lick his boots for getting benefits.

The man bowed but even before he can open his mouth Taehyung stops him midway.

"I have no interest in talking to you. I am here for someone else, so step aside and don't waste my time. "

The man doesn't even able to fully understand the sentence however his body seemed to follow the command reflexively and he stepped away.

Taehyung passed him, but stopped midway, " where is dance hall? "

He guided the intimidating men without uttering a single sentence. The presence of Taehyung was a bit overwhelming for the Dean.

Although he had no idea about the power or position of Taehyung in the empire but the aura around him was way too scary and suppressing.

Taehyung just smirked and walked toward the said direction with one hand casually in his pocket.

*

***
A/n : I was trying so hard to create suspense... Lol😂💜❤

Reference songs for story, I'll let you guess story a bit so tell me... What do you expect from the story?? 💜

Lisa

Lily - Allan walker

Jungkook

On my way - Allan walker

Lizkook

Brother - kodaline

***

And those waiting for not our omega update... I'll update it ones both the books have equal number of chapters 😉😘