13

Hello 💜❤

**********

The siblings were able to attract enough attention to themselves and the members stopped fighting way too embarrassed by their first impression on the two kids.

The most embarrassed one was the twins they want to shoot either themselves or their members.... oh how they wanted to look cool and powerful leaders of the empire and how they now might look like the teacher of daycare handling a bunch of overgrown kids.

The whole hall was eerily silent...

It was until Lisa decided to poke Jungkook to get his attention which lead Jungkook to knock down an expensive looking vase breaking it in the process.

" ......"

"......."

"......"

" ugh.... I guess we should start talking right...???. Jisoo clean this... " Jennie said not thinking much about it...

But it didn't sit well with Jisoo, she already was in a terrible mood and the simple sentence acted like the final spark required to set her whole mood on fire.

" what am I, your maid..??? " Jisoo stromed out of the hall leaving the whole hall ten times more awkward than it already was...

Rosé finally asked one of the maid to clean the mess while she asked for leave and followed Jisoo outside the hall..

The remainder people could feel the suffocating tension in the air. Taehyung decided to break the ice finally, as she motioning the two siblings, " you two, follow us.."

Him and Jennie walked toward their private office followed by the two siblings.. Mostly Jungkook who was dragging Lisa as she was way too occupied looking around the lavish mansion.

Jungkook was trying to look that he didn't care much about where he was but inside he was extremely stressed for some reason he wasn't having a good feeling about this, and now he wanted to run.

As soon as they entered the office they were stunned by how luxurious it was, the size of office were almost the size of their half apartment with spacious couch and floor to ceiling glass window.

To say it screams money was an understatement... Everything was so expensive that they were kind of scared to touch anything.... What if it get dirty or break...??

Jennie and Taehyung took their seat on the couch and asked the siblings to sit across them..

"so do you know us "

" well except the fact that you forcefully made out in the middle of club, I really don't know anything about you.. "

Well it actually made the twins a bit embarrassed, but they coughed to hide their embarrassment .

They want to say something but for some reason the words can't seem to find there way out...

**********

I am really sorry for this terrible update...

My mind is a bit of messy...

I promise the next update will be better 💜❤

And get ready for development of plot..