5

Qotd : long hair or short hair??

Aotd : I personally like long hair 😁 what about you??

***********

(four years later)

A girl come running down the stairs as she threw a human size rag bag outside that land straight at the head of the boy standing in front of their balcony.

" the fuck get the hell out of here before my brother come.... I m going to pull out all your hair you bitch.. "

" you--... You crazy woman... I am here for my boyfriend, what it has to do with you... "

Lisa finally opened the door storming outside as she grabbed a bunch of hair of the boy tugging on it forcefully, " bitch... What boyfriend... Didn't you think about my brother when you were fucking with that whore.. Do you wanna die... Scram or I am gonna chop that little thing you call dick".

The look of pure horror crossed over the boy's face, in his 4 months relationship with Jungkook. Whenever he met this girl she appeared like the sweetest girl in front of her brother what kind of devil is she..??

At a distance a figure seemed to be approaching them. Lisa catched the glimpse of her beloved brother as she dragged the still struggling boy from his hair and made him squat behind an overgrown tree as she gave a final warning, "stay here like a good boy, and leave after my brother enter the house. Because trust me you will regret when your pretty head will go all bald.. "

She left the boy there as she readjusted her hair and clothes and ran toward her brother sticking herself to Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked down at the girl as he pat her head softly. Both the siblings enter the house quietly. Lisa was very satisfied that the boy decided to keep quiet.

But as soon as the door closed Jungkook left her hand and tightly held her ears twisting it, making sure that it hurt enough.

" oh my god..... Leave it.... leave it.. What did I do.. do you want to kill me.. Leave it... Brother.. Dad... Grandfather.. Mommy... Leave it.. "

Jungkook finally left her ear smacking her head, " for god sake... Lisa, why do you have to fight with every living being... I should have given you a good beating while raising you up.. "

Lisa who was rubbing her still aching ears scoffed, "you saw..... again..damn it.. you were very far... how?? "

Jungkook delivered one more smack to her, " stop your crazy acts..... we don't know what kind of backgrounds people have, we can not go on offending everyone... "

Lisa want to bang her head, " come-on he look like a seedling... and we have to stand up against ugly shitheads like him, he was calling you names from outside, won't you do same if somebody will say stuff about me in the open streets... "

Jungkook shook his head, that's something he can not argue about. He for sure would do the same thing, but he had seen how people with influential background can trample over normal people, he is just scared for his sister. She is his only family after all..

Seeing his brother in low spirit Lisa went forward and gave him a back hug, " I will not get into fights.. OK.. Sorry.. "

Jungkook laughed at that, " OK that's a whole ass lie and we all know it.. " he walked into his room to freshen up.

Lisa rubbed her head awkwardly, she knew that too... As she saw her brother getting busy.

She just wish someday she could have a strong support too.. It's difficult in today's society without a support otherwise with his brothers talent he shouldn't be just a normal teacher but head of department instead of the crappy person who got the position just because of his connection.

Lisa sighed as she sat infront of the kitchen casually scrolling around various social media accounts. As Jungkook busy himself with cooking dinner.

*******
A/n : hello did you miss me??

I am shit at ending chapters 😁😅😅💜