1

The response for this was a bit overwhelming, I am really thankful to everyone who are looking forward for this book. Let's hope I will not disappoint you 💜

********

An eighteen year old boy was standing at the gate of luxurious apparent, his hands sweaty as he holds a small backpack in one hand and his sister's hand in another.

Jungkook was able to get job of part time dance assistance in the academy, and they are giving him and his sister an opportunity to study without pay, paying him for job and even providing him with living accomodation.

And it is not just that, he is getting paid a lot almost 1000$ just for sitting and adjusting the stereo, wiping glass and cleaning up the dance room after class was over which was also most of the time done by some random cleaning worker popping out of nowhere, now the apartment in front of him is a luxurious 3bhk with kitchen located at the posh locality of Seoul. It is so good that it smells fishy.

Jungkook looked down at the keys in his hand as he push it back in the hands of the person who was showing them the place.

" we are sorry we can not accept this, we are completely comfortable in the flat we are living now. "

Jungkook could feel Lisa stiffen in his hold, but she didn't say anything.

He understands that nobody would want to go back to one room apparent where they have to cook inside the room, because there was no kitchen and have to share common public bathroom. And Lisa is a girl, she was most prone to infection during her menstrual cycle. He remember working three jobs just to afford some sanitary napkins and vitamins for her. But, he just don't trust that as a mere assistance he would be given so many facilities.

The real estate agent have a complicated look in his eyes. As he can feel cold sweat forming on his forehead. But he gently smiled at siblings, " you both just wait a minute, I will contact the higher authority and will let you know ". After saying that the agent left the two sitting in the same luxurious mansion

After the agent left, Jungkook turned around to his sister as he left his hand and gently pat her on the top of her head, " don't you want to ask why I refused ..." inside his heart Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty. Was he depriving her sister chance of better living just by being paranoid.??

Lisa just smiled and shook her head, "brother knows the best.. " it was a simple term that Jungkook used as a kid , it was delivered from a very common term mother knows best .

Jungkook revealed a big bunny smile, he was relieved, his sister trust him that's what matters...

On the other hand, the agent wants nothing more than to die. He was screwed, he held the phone close to his ears and could only hear calm breathing from the other side and that was enough to scare the shit out of him.

"you know, I don't like when people can't do a simple work..I think you don't want to live anymore.. hmm??"

" no sir, the boy seems to be bit skeptical about the benefits he is getting for a very small job "

" is that so.??... Then should I give him a reason for benefits he is receiving .... hmm?? "

" I guess so.. Sir.. "

" OK keep them there I will send someone.. But you were of no help so don't even think about getting anything.. "

" yes sir... "

The agent was happy enough to be able to live and that too without any broken limbs so he couldn't care less about any monetary benefits .

But he was scared for the siblings, who knows how these set of siblings had offended the boss.

********

I updated today because I might not update on Monday. But I will try for sure❤

The story will develop slowly but surely 💜

Do you like the chapter??

Qotd : do you think hating other group while supporting a
group is OK??