9

Should I rush this book or take it slow??

*******

Jennie rushed past the group of intoxicated and drugged youngsters to get hold of the girl dancing around with men and women practically over her, Jennie could feel his eyes twitching Lisa was hers, how can she dance with those people.

Jennie held Lisa's hand and and dragged her out of the sea of people. She was not thinking anything clearly, she was letting her leader persona that she uses with her members take over her.

Lisa on the other hand was scared shitless, she had no idea who the person was and why was she being dragged around by her, she tried to get out of the hold but this only drove Jennie more to the edge as she pushed Lisa on the wall trapping her between her and the wall.

Lisa squinted her eyes trying to catch a glimpse of the women in front of her but couldn't see anything due to unstable lightning..

*********

On the other hand, Jungkook was also in the same position but the male was practically over him with Taehyung's hand on the bar counter at the sides of Jungkook trapping him in between.

Jungkook's hand was on Taehyung's chest trying to push him away as he send a pleading glance to Yugyeom.

After receiving the distressed signal from Jungkook yugyeom walked toward the two, however even before he can touch Taehyung a group of bodyguards block his way shoving him away from the two while creating a small barrier cutting Taehyung and Jungkook from the rest of public.

Jungkook whose whole attention on yugyeom felt started as Taehyung grabbed his chin between his thumbs and finger forcing Jungkook to look at him, " eyes on me princess... " .

Jungkook felt extremely flustered as he tried to push away the man however blushed even harder when his hand touched the hard chest muscles of Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't even bulge, even when Jungkook used all his force.... afterall he wasn't the leader for nothing. However he couldn't help but chuckle at Jungkook's attempt, it was cute that Jungkook thinks he can be away from him.. as he wish...

Taehyung finally held Jungkook's hand putting it on the counter firmly held by his own hand as he shoved his thighs between Jungkook's leg rubbing his crotch through the pant.

Jungkook was stunned for few seconds before he released a breathy moan, he didn't know what he was feeling. He had never been touched down there and never by someone else.

He don't want to give in, but Taehyung soon leaned in as he left one of Jungkook's hand before he used his now free hand to rub Jungkook's dick as he whispered in Jungkook's ear, " you belong to me princess...give in now.... I own you and the sooner you accept it, the better will it be.. "

At a part of Jungkook's brain under how much pleasure he was feeling he believed him, he wanted to release so badly as he started rutting on Taehyung's hand before cumming on his pants with a high pitched moan which was completely covered up in the blasting music in the background.

It was Jungkook's first orgasm and he was in daze, he had no idea when Taehyung started hungrily kissing him, when he started responding to the kiss or when Taehyung marked his neck with numerous hickeys.

********

Lisa on the other hand wasn't having it that soft, she had said something that ticked Jennie off and she was realising it now after two orgasm with bubbling oversensitivity in her pussy.

Now, Jennie's one hand was on her breast and the other on her neck while she sucked hickeys on a dazed out Lisa's exposed collarbone.

Lisa may or may not said that "she is straight and will die rather than dating a woman.. "

And you are guessing it right, she is regretting it badly now.....

*********

A/n : mild mild smut..
Do you like this ❤💜❤

I never showed how twins dressed up for club... So

 So