14

I didn't update, recently because I was sick..

And it is really difficult to write this book, because I always think it is not good enough..

**********

" WE ARE NOT STAYING HERE "

" YOU BOTH ARE "

" NO WE ARE NOT..... WE ARE LEAVING.. RIGHT NOW.. "

" YOU CAN NOT "

" TRY ME BITCH "

That was the last straw and now Jungkook was pushed on the wall with Taehyung's hand keeping him in place while his whole body is pressed on Jungkook's who was now feeling extremely hot because of the way he was manhandled into the position.

Taehyung smirked seeing the younger's reaction as he leaned down to his ears, " want to say someone else baby boy.. "

And, oh Jungkook wants to say so much, yell and curse aloud but his voice betrayed him. Completely refusing to make an appearance in front of the intimidating male.

Lisa who was sitting beside his brother took a few moments to realize that his brother wasn't sitting with her anymore, she could feel her mind short-circuiting, how did they went from introduction to moving in to her brother about to get fucked in front of her so quick.

" oh my god, I have no interest in watching my brother get fucked .. Let me go out you all can continue.. " then she turned to Jennie grabbing her hand, " I don't think you should watch my brother getting fucked too.. "

Jungkook finally came back to his senses as he pushed Taehyung away marching toward her sister and grabbing her by ear, " how much I regret not beating you up when you were a kid.. Say that again.. WHO IS GETTING FUCKED.. I WILL MURDER YOU.. "

"OK OK fine, no need to rip off my ears.. Leave it.. " Lisa whined childishly.

Jennie who was jumping inside her head because Lisa touched her finally cleared her throat catching the attention of siblings.

" you both are living here that's final, and I don't think that will be a problem we are not forcing you into anything wrong. You are still free to whatever you all want.. Except dating ....plus this place is better than where you all live ... and you don't even have to worry about anything else.. "

Lisa and Jungkook were still not convinced, " like what's the point of living here we have our home... And we are comfortable there.. "

" that was never your home, you both never had right over it and it is now sold to someone else.. You only have one option that is to stay here.... "

" fine, as long as you don't charge rent.. We FUCKING DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU " lisa yelled for the last time .

The twins just chuckled at the little fuss the siblings were creating.. It is fun to watch to see them being whinny ..

The siblings were sent with a butler to be shown around the house.

And none of you should be fooled, they are not being forced they are more than happy to freeload there... It is just that they don't want to look like freeloaders.

*********

And before any of you say about long update..

I am sorry.. I can't write long chapters.. It is not my thing......

Sorry to disappoint you all.. But please understand 💜❤

But don't worry updates may not be long... But it will be more frequent