20

I am so tired, Diwali is round the corner, and so much going around... I might not update for a week or so..

Cause I will be celebrating 😁🎊🎊

*******

⚠️< mention of blood and murder>⚠️

It has been few minutes since Jennie and Lisa had left the mansion, Jungkook took out his phone re-reading the message.

Nobody is at the first floor, all the maids and butlers are on the ground floor. The only people were him and Taehyung. It is the best time to get rid of the latter.

Jungkook's eyes turn black as he opened his bags to take out rubber gloves sliding them over his hands effortlessly. He zipped his bag closed, but for the first time he felt a sudden distress in pit of his stomach as if a part of him forcing him to take a step back .

But Jungkook is professional, he despise this feeling. He suddenly felt weak as if he couldn't kill Taehyung, as if Taehyung is someone important to him.

And this fueled his want to murder him more. Jungkook hate being weak, he can only be weak for his sister. Nobody else deserves his compassion or love .

Jungkook took out the bottle of the strongest beer he had with him and took a few hurried gulps, enough to make his mind dizzy, sending his whole body in an autopilot mode.

It wasn't Jungkook anymore, it was a monster who only knows how to kill and how to destroy. The only person that an intoxicated Jungkook is comfortable is Lisa, but to anyone else it is like a killing machine.

Jungkook looked down at his gloves covered hand and a little smirk take over his face, contouring the whole face into a scary murderous look.

He opened the door walking softly, lazily as if taking a stroll in the garden. His whole aura was so different, he look nothing like the persona Jungkook present in front of other. It was the "raw" Jungkook, the "real" Jungkook.

Jungkook creaked open the door at the far end of the hallway only to see Taehyung wearing large headphones playing songs loud enough for Jungkook to even hear it from that much of distance, their was no way Taehyung could even sense his presence.

Taehyung was softly bobbing his head up and down as he sat on the desk with a bundle of papers in front of him. And a soft smile takeover Jungkook's face he looked satisfied with the seen in front of him.

But his eyes darkened suddenly as he spotted his next kill, he walked swiftly picking up the small dagger placed on the side table near the door and threw it with precise movement.

Jungkook was no newbie, his dagger did a little spin mid air striking straight at the victim's windpipe splurring blood all over the ground as the body fell straight on the ground with a 'thud' .

.
.
.
.

Taehyung felt his whole body froze as he felt a gush of wind pass straight through his face only inches away from it. His whole body moved straight to the direction where the wind seem to be going, he looked up to see the body of a man covered in all black clothes from head to toe, his attention slowly fell to the dagger stuck painfully in his neck as the blood started seeping out on the ground.

Taehyung looked back suddenly only to come face to face with Jungkook whose whole face seem to be flushed, his hands covered by gloves as an unexplainable expression was on his face.

Taehyung was 99% sure that Jungkook was drunk, and the time Jungkook opened his mouth Taehyung was 100% sure.

Jungkook walked slowly toward Taehyung seating himself comfortably on Taehyung's lap giggling as if he had just not killed a person few minutes ago. Taehyung on the other side was completely stiff, his earphones and work long forgotten as he looked blankly at Jungkook with wide eyes.

Jungkook raised his hand to touch Jungkook and winced at his gloved hand angrily throwing them away.

Taehyung could feel the heavy stench of alcohol from Jungkook's breath, it was obvious that Jungkook was under heavy influence of alcohol.

Jungkook raised his bare hand and touched Taehyung's face, who had his hands placed on Jungkook's back to keep him secure in his lap.

Jungkook leaned forward pressing his lips on Taehyung's, as he leaned on Taehyung's shoulder, "I will kill everyone who will harm my loved ones.. I love u "

And before Taehyung could say anything or even process what's going on Jungkook passed out on his lap, humming softly in his sleep.

Even though Taehyung was still confused as hell he still held Jungkook close, letting the boy sleep completely disregarding a very prominent dead body in front of them.

*******

A/n : give me your views..

Do you like the update?? 💜❤

I wrote a long chapter ....☺