15

You guys are a bully 😂😂😂😂

I don't know how the blank chapter get published, and the comments oh my God 😂😂

****

It has already been a few days since Jungkook and Lisa started living with the members and it was the first day when siblings decided to go back to the work and the twins were not at all happy with it.

" you really don't have to go to work, Lisa... Aren't you getting everything here?? Isn't it comfortable.. " Jennie looked at the girl sitting across her on the table gobbling up breakfast in a hurry..

" well I don't even enjoy the work... But I am not going to stay at home 24/7 like a housewife...... How about you build me a café.. Huh.. Aren't you my sugar mommy?? " Lisa laughed running out in hurry, because she was too late.

Leaving a very bewildered looking Jennie behind.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and was about to open his mouth when Jungkook beat him to it, "don't even think of asking me same thing.. I enjoy my work very much.. " and walked out of the house following Lisa.

As soon as the siblings were out of the house Jimin and Jisoo who were trying their hardest to control their laugh burst out at how funny was the helpless look on the leader's face .

Although Lisa might have said the whole café thing in a teasing way but Jennie took it way too seriously for it was the first time Lisa asked her for anything and so she actually asked one of the men to buy a shop in the main market which could be decorated in a café for Lisa.

****

All the members of the empire were sitting in the meeting room as Jisoo stood up and walked in from of a huge white screen. Opening a presentation which shows various photos and footage of a group of people.

" so last night our base in Busan was blown up and although most of our stuff were secured in the basement but we still faced loss of goods worth several million dollars. Even though the loss is very negligible but I don't think it should be ignored, it could be seen as challenge to the empire. "

Namjoon raised his hand and stood up while taking, Jisoo's place pointing on a dark figure of a man " this person, Rave John is recently a very well known name on both government and underground. He used to go by the alias " Claw " "

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi and Hoseok who were suddenly alerted by the name and then continued ,
" 'Claw' had established himself as a known figure in the underworld market and became extremely powerful and he not too long ago challenged J hope and suga.. And lost in front of many leaders whomever he considered inferior. So now, as it is no longer a secret that Yoongi and Hoseok are a part of empire.. It is very much possible that he is targeting the empire... His clan is very new and is named " Raven " however most of our enemies are joining hands with him to bring down the empire.. "

The environment inside the meeting room was tense, it had been a long time since someone grew balls to directly attack the empire.

Taehyung looked at the picture of the male in front of him, " since when did empire started looking like a pushover.... And as it was them who started the whole deal they shouldn't blame us to play dirty... What do you think Jennie.. "

Jennie wasn't even looking at them she was busy scrolling down the screen looking over various designs for café...

" JENNIE "

" ughh... What the fuck bro.. You scared me.. "

" I was asking something?? Will you like concentrate.. "

" oh.. Well I don't think that a newly made clan would look for fight with us, I am bit skeptical about whole thing. It seems like they want us to know about the whole thing... It smells fishy.. "

Taehyung nodded his head, he was thinking the exact same thing. All the details were too easy to find out it could only mean two thing. Either they are challenging the empire openly or it was all a cover up for something more deep.

He looked over at Yoongi and Hoseok, " both of you, plant our mole in the Raven clan.. , Jimin and Rosé you both will go to Busan and see if anybody our worker got injured and try to use legal ways to cover the whole thing. Jisoo arrange a meeting with our partners in Busan and Jin and Namjoon you both will guide them for here. Right now you both couldn't let your identity as empire members out to anyone.. AM I CLEAR "

" YES LEADER "

all the members hurried away to their respective task, leaving the twins alone in the dark meeting room

*******

Spoiler alert⚠️

Jungkook and lisa are not what they look like, they are messed up.

A/n :

A long chapter finally ... I tried lol 😘

I love you all 💜❤

And go check " the regrets " it is being written by your second author..