16

Attention ⚠️ :
the videos I add before my chapters will give you a huge help in understanding the characters ...

Hey babies...

I missed you all... Studying is boring af.

But I am still on break as I have mentioned.. 💜❤

****

Lisa was sitting in a small alley on the footpath with her hand covered in blood dangling over her knees as the blood drip down slowly on the floor. Her bangs creating a shade over her eyes as she looked at the dead body placed a few steps away from where she was sitting.

Within few seconds a car stopped just outside the alley as two men get out of it with a thick brown packet in their hand.

Lisa quickly put on her mask standing up turning toward the men as they throw the packet toward her which she catched with her one hand. No words were exchanged as the men dragged the dead body away and Lisa made her way to a van which was parked at the end of the alley, driving to the garage not to far away.

She opened the gate to garage and walked in to come face to face with another figure dressed in similar black clothes. With a knife in his hand twirling it occasionally as he looked up from his seat, " how was the kill, sis.. Did you enjoy it?? "

Lisa threw her blood covered hoodie away as he looked up at the handsome male, " for real Jungkook, it was your turn... Why you have to throw your work at me... That fatass couldn't even run, how boring. "

Jungkook looked up at Lisa with betrayed expression, " you told me.. That you want to blow off some steam.. So I let you kill. "

" I meant going to club and drinking.. When I said blow of steam. Not killing a crappy fat man"

" well.. Than you should have been more specific then I tried to help the best I can.. " Jungkook said with a little shrug laughing at the end.

Lisa looked at his brother as if he was crazy. But Jungkook just have a creepy smile on his face , " what do you think about the Kim twins.. Sis... Today we received a new deal... To kill them, what do you think??? "

" how much are we offered?? "

" a million dollars.. A good amount, if you ask me.. "

" what do you think brother?? "

Jungkook just looked at Lisa with the same harmless smile, but his eyes were dark and deep like a devil ready to kill his prey, " the amount isn't bad" Jungkook chuckled dangerously low.

Nobody but only Lisa know how scary that expression is. She have never seen anyone surviving when her brother is as bloodthirsty as he looked right now.

*********

On the other side.

Outside the college a black Mercedes Maybach was parked with a driver seated in front. While the back seats were un -occupied .

" leader people seem to be coming out now, I will inform you when young master and miss will appear.. "

A small humm could be sounded from the other side.

The driver put down his phone pinning all his attention at the gate to pick up the two siblings.

Students seem to be pouring out of the gate however their was no sign of the two for whom he had been waiting for almost half a day.

When the whole school seem to have emptied but the siblings still didn't came out, he finally called the twins.

The last option with them was to go in the college to search for the two.

****

How was the chapter...

Give me your views 💜❤

Did you all missed me????? 😘😉