7

Disclaimer : I love got7 ; and bamlisa friendship is my life.. ❤💜

********

Lisa was sitting in the living room while putting on her heels as she looked toward her brothers room again and again.

Isn't he taking a hell lot of time....

She finally yelled, " you are coming or not?? Be quick.... I am going to be so late for my date with Bam.. "

Jungkook finally walked out dressed handsomely as he let out a tired sigh, "I still don't know, why I have to accompany you to your date... "

" because Bam is bringing his friend, and I have to introduce you to some handsome guys... Duh.. and although you are looking hot why the hell are you so sweaty... "

Jungkook just shrugged, he had no idea why is he sweating so much.. But at least he was looking good..

(Lisa's look)

(Lisa's look)

( Jungkook's look)

( Jungkook's look)

Jungkook started the car as they drove to the nearest open club, the club was extremely expensive a drink probably cost more than there whole month's salary. If not for Bambam's friend who was treating them both of them would never step a foot in their..

Soon they were at the entrance of the club, they could see the empires written boldly at the distance. However parking their small car was a bit awkward as all the cars around the area was extremely luxurious.

Jungkook and lisa looked at each other and then finally drove to the nearest 24/7 mall parking their car in it's parking lot and taking a parking ticket.

Lisa called bambam asking them to pick them up from the mall and surprisingly he agreed without asking a lot of questions.