WEAK QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay was watching her in keen when she started eating the breakfast which he had exclusively prepared for her . She without knowing this , kept relishing the food and failed to notice this man .

At one point she randomly viewed his plate which remained untouched, she looked up to soon grasp the curiosity in his eyes . She pressed her lips to control her light smile , and popped her brows showing a thumbs up .

Only after getting that gesture of appreciation from her , he began to eat but just after eating the very first morsel , he screamed.

S- oooo ooo !!!

Annika watched his round mouth when he was exhaling fastly.

A- kya huwa ?!

He just pointed the food , then his own mouth and did the same action for she finally realized what was going on .

Immediately she grabbed come cold water and peeped close to him.

A- hmm! While eating if you bury your eyes somewhere at outer space, this will only happen ! I'm stunned, how did you even fail to notice that big red chilli on your plate ?

Annika continued her comments and fed him some water but shivaay's face was still horrified. Already this long bright chilli has made him feel like a fire spitting dragon , on top of that he has to listen to his wife's so expected commentary session too - A very good start for the day . He cringed feeling his volcanic tongue while she emptied a glass of water into his mouth.

She then noticed those drops of tears flowing right away from his eyes .

A- why are you crying shivaay ?

S- jal raha hai !!

She sighed when he whined and shook his hands in air like a baby .

A- The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi is crying because of one chilli? Bas , kuch nahi kuch nahi, teek hojayega.

Wiping his tears softly, she spoke some sweet words while he crushed his eyes and started blinking again and again .

S- annika!!!

A- arey , I'm right infront of you man . Why are you shouting like this ?

S- annika , your ...your hand . What did you touch before ...ahh , before touching my eyes ??

She looked a little confused watching his face running out of any standard reaction, but soon her puzzled look turned to show a supreme shock as if she just realized something.

A- I'm so sorry ! Mein, I was separating some chillies from the food in my plate tho...

S- ahh! Annika dusra haath use karthi na ...! , bahut jal raha hai