DESPISED QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

She felt comfort when he moved on the bed to soon cuddle and hug her in sleep . The feel of being needed engulfed her for she felt something more than satisfaction , his tight hold around her spoke so much and she couldn't ask for more . Those small thorns of stubble he had kept growing were now grazing over her skin under her chin as he had buried his face in her crook.  Annika smiled opening her eyes and started fiddling with his earlobe as he himself was completely lying on her territory . He was easily accessible . Shivaay frowned on feeling this and opened his eyes slowly.

S- annika !

He whined like a child ,and tried moving away from her but she didn't let him .

A- I didn't know you had such soft and fluffy ears all these day ,please shivaay I like doing this .

She expressed and continued giving smooth pinches to the flesh he had there . Shivaay put up an annoyed face , not a very good method to wake somebody .

S- please annika stop it .

Annika obeyed when he shouted like that , and he looked at her in wonder at once. She gave up so soon ? He was surprised.

A- jao , mein konsa knife leke kaatdiya tumhe? I was just playing.

She deliberately pretended with an innocent reaction on her face , he seemed to have fell for it  . While she complained and moved to get down the bed , he caught her hand immediately and made her hold his ear .

S- fine !

Annika chuckled and broke out in laughter when he surrendered .

A- such a cute specimen you are shivaay .

Her reactions changed within sometime when she randomly noticed his bare arm with which he was holding her . He popped his brows and questioned .

S- kya huwa , Haath mei kuch hai ?

He enquired and started scanning his own arm front and back . That's when she  suddenly shouted   out of nowhere, shivaay almost shivered and wriggled himself on hearing it .

A- god how did I forget this ! Shivaay one second haan , wait .

S- annika what ....ani

She didn't delay and just ran to pick her bag which lied in the corner.

S- hungry? Don't tell me you're going to open that mini stall of your's .

She smirked shaking her head , shivaay got up and jumped down the bed when he saw her going down on her knees suddenly.

S- what is this now annika ?

He went near and tried to bring her up , but she denied .