STUBBORN QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😁

She ran around and played in the sea like a kid while shivaay here stood back , engaged in a call with someone as usual. Annika looked back and asked him to join.

A- shivaay, only zombies hate water. Are you one?

He glared at her and siganlled to wait until he completes the call. She shook her head in disbelief and kept walking that way, like towards and towards water. The limit was crossed and still she couldn't get enough, she went in.

S- one second please, Annika! Annika!

There was no response though, he quickly hung up and ran to her.

S- what are you doing Annika, come here.

He held her hand tight and dragged her back until they were at the shore , water could wet only her feet now. She looked pissed off.

A- if I had to stand on a mopped floor, I'd have done it at home itself. Ye kya hai!

S- kya hai Annika, I was in an important call with the commissioner. Thodi der wait karthi na.

Her reactions changed quickly.

A- regarding papa?

S- we should get him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung onto him before whispering something in his ear.

A- thank you.

Her left leg slipped just then for she fell down along with him , the next wave was so enough to drench them completely.

S- annika...!

Came his whine, more like a child . She laughed at his posture and soon came the other wave.

A- I'm loving this.

S- I've never... Get up let's go.

A- shivaay...!

She sang the word showing her famous pout knowing he wouldn't be able to deny now. Shivaay rolled his eyes in a circle and sighed. Annika started laughing suddenly.

A- shivaay , you are so like charuka man. Even she'd do this mopped flood stunt when we come to beach , she won't step in the water , on the other side papa would go hell tired after running behind me all day. Maybe that's why you were interested in charu first haan , because she's like you?

S- whatever, par shaadi tho meine tumse ki na Annika.

A- excuse me,for that the credit solely goes to my monkey jiju.

He glared immediately and she knew it was time to run.

A- sorry!

Annika couldn't escape from him though, he chased her down , both fell again, with the puddle of water rushing to hit them.

A- shivaay did you see your hair!

No, he wasn't distracted. Locking her hands behind, he pressed his self against her showing a good content of anger on his face.

S- you studied in the same school as charu's, correct?

A- haan tho?

S- why didn't you follow that for college too!

A- haww how mean, you could've chose psychology! See what

He interrupted immediately.

S- Annika I've told you this many times, I can't think of anything apart from you. Possibilities, probabilities nothing. I believe I belong with you so we would've been together anyways.