COMPLICATED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

K- mam, I've kept the bag behind and this ...?

He bent down by her side and asked holding a big basket, while shivaay took the driver seat .

A- haan , ye bhi . Keep him behind , aaram se he's sleeping.

Khanna agreed and gently placed the basket on the back seat , shivaay smiled noticing it .

His Oreo is here !!

Annika's face also had a wide smile on it when she watched Khanna being so soft and slow with his process .

A- baiya . I've heard that life is like a cycle ,but you know what ? now I'm actually witnessing it infront of my eyes !

Khanna who heard this , closed the door and once again looked by her side.

K- matlab ?

A- you don't remember? There was a time when you denied my Oreo's entry in OM . But now , you actually handled him so carefully with all heart . Huyi na giant cycle?!

As she popped her brows and exclaimed, Khanna smiled remembering that day .

K- ji mam yaad hai muje ! aur haan pinky mam had asked me to call her at once we find shivaay sir . One second ,

A- it's ok , I'll call her . Aap jaayiye .

K- ok mam.

Annika took her mobile and dialled for Pinky while shivaay expressed his happy face and muttered thanks to khanna.

A- yes aunty , haan . She wants to speak with you .

She passed the mobile to him .

S- mom .

P- shivaay , take care of her beta . If she's there with you in this moment , it's just for your sake .

Shivaay's eyes immediately fell on annika who was randomly looking out through the window. Indeed , the best birthday gift he had ever received is this feeling.

This feeling of being insanely loved , without any barriers, without any expectations .

S- pata hai mom .

A- shivaay , how much time will it take ? Dinner vahan jaake karenge?

Shivaay watched her innocent face and laughed immediately, making her frown .

A- what is there to laugh in this ?

S- hmm , is Goa your neighbour's house ? Take a turn and hola ! we're in Goa!?

A- stop mocking , I actually don't know . I've never been there before .