SCARED QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

S - annika enough now , this is too much !

A- arey please , some more time .

She whined closing her eyes and crawled on the bed to comfort herself . Shivaay shook his head in disbelief.

S- you've been asleep since afternoon , and it's already 6 annika . Come here , help me find the sanction bills. Red file hai , tumahri iss pile of dresses na muje ...I'm going mad here!

He held his head and expressed how stressful the task was while she sat up rubbing her eyes in frustration.

A- no freedom at all , insaan so bi nahi sakthi hai? Independent india hai ye shivaay.

S- as if you stood beside Gandhi and Nehru , holding flags . Ut gayi tho aa bi jao yahaan.

Murmuring the first sentence in a low tone , he increased the volume for next set of words .

She dragged herself lazily till him and stood almost leaning on him. Coiling her arms around his elbow, she pressed her head on his left arm and yawned big .

Shivaay knew at once , she's not gonna be of any help here today .

S- wah , I called you to help me annika , I find you rather making spaces to sleep on me itself.

A- kya hai ! File , file haina ?

He nodded when she enquired strictly , and her next act made him go insane . She pulled out all the clothes down from the wardrobe within seconds as if she was some JCB digging and dropping everything out. Such a mess it was right now .

S- I should've never waked you up .

He tried to hold her from behind,his eyes rolled around in horror.

A- I'm gonna get your file !

S - it's ok annika, I'll take it from here haan .

A-shh !

She ordered him to keep numb and started clearing everything off the shelves, here shivaay had already started shedding blood tears watching her do this .