LUCKY QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

It's a long chapter ,read when you have time.

The car halted infront of OM,

A - ok shivaay ,bye ! Thanks for your help . Muje bahut saare friends hain, would  need your help anytime. 

She spoke hurrying  her words while he looked shocked . Not again !

S- chaltha hoon mein  ,

He clung the door open,

A- ek minute, what about my driving charges ? I've saved your payment for cab right, then (interrupted)

S- ok ok fine , take this ?

He gave a 2000 rupee note and she crooked her yes.

A- I know you really are a big millionaire, but don't you think 2000 is too much . I didn't ask for this actually, vo kya haina ... bahut tired hoon . Will you offer a coffee? Subah se ( interrupted)

S- teek hai ,aao . But bathein thoda kam karo , I can feel my head bursting out !

He insisted and she widened her eyes ,

A- haww!

Both headed near the doorway when suddenly her toe crumpled bad and she slipped lightly.

A- ouch !! Aah!

S- kya huwa ?

A- pata nahi ,maybe a cramp . Aah!

S- you must be so clumsy,

He complained ,and she reacted immediately.

A- arey, it's natural to slip sometimes . As if you don't,

She made faces ,rolling her eyes.

S - never

He smirked,

A- even if there is oil down there on the floor ? Wow! Skating aathi hai kya ?

She asked excitedly while he looked bewildered ,God ! what even ? He just grabbed her hand and pulled her inside ,both entered in together hand in hand .

And again her body reacted the same way it did when she held his hand the other time, she remained stiff  continuing her inhale exhale practise to manage her breath which was rushing fast. True that she enjoyed the moment though !

She was stunned by the elegance carried by the big huge mansion ,travelling her gaze throughout the surrounding she remained bewitched.

P- annika ,what a surprise !

A- hi aunty , just came here to drop your son .Actually, I'm surprised too. Your house is really good !

She expressed and pinky smiled before speaking,

P- good that you're here ,vo kal engagement haina. Got to select a ring for charuka , agar tum yahan ho tho madadh karoge na ?