LOVESICK QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😁

Ok so first let me clear out certain things, many had doubts if whether shivika here really consummated or not. Well initially things were very slow between them but once they grew comfortable with each other, it might've happened any day. I don't usually highlight it because I think it's something got to do with the flow, no plans and nothing.I just leave it to your understanding. Some chapters would've have had their intimate moments, that was to show what both feel about each other. So yes it might've happened on any such day .

This is a long chapter so read when you have time.

S- will you tell me atleast now, Why are we here ?

Annika sighed huge, she has lost count only, he's been repeating the same question since morning. He on the other side grew curious because she wouldn't tell anything when asked. And it only pissed him more now.

A- are you scared or something? Your wife is not some secret don ok, I won't kidnap and sell you.

He rolled his eyes lazily on hearing her comment.

S- whatever.

A- tum jao, sit there I'll come.

S- but

A- what did I say?

She interrupted to show him a strong stare and after that he didn't open his mouth. He sat by and waited just like she had instructed while annika stood quiet afar and made a call.

A- where are you Eli!

Eli- bas bas two minutes haan, we're at the parking area.

A- make it soon, I'm really tensed ki how he's gonna react. Sure he's gonna burst on me first, but you'll have to convince him ok.

Eli- he'd do anything for you.

Annika immediately grinned for Elizabeth was able to figure it out actually.

A- jaanthi hoon, aww! how good are these words.

Eli- seriously, did you just play me into this ?

A- acha now concentrate first, are you

Eli- look back baby

She immediately turned to notice Elizabeth and Celestina there, annika was going to approach them but she stood rooted when celesty ran past her without noticing anything. Annika's eyes almost popped out when she witnessed it infront, celesty was hugging shivaay from behind.

Ce- I'm so sorry baby.

Shivaay was completely startled for a second, he tried to remove her hands off him but she resisted . Here annika knew at once what was going on, she stopped Elizabeth who was ready to alarm celesty, there was something about the smile she had on her face, mischievous Annika was ready .

S- excuse me! What are

Ce- I know I shouldn't have talked like that yesterday I'm really sorry baby. I... I was scared ki my parents won't... I'm sorry... I love you baby!

S- ok enough.

Shivaay pulled her arms off him and moved away at once. And the very next thing he seeked was annika who stood aside there. Her fuming reactions just shook him, he shrugged his shoulders maintaining an innocent face. And Celesty was starting to realize the difference when she saw his face up close.