WONDERFUL QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Annika saw charu crossing her  to leave past the gate.

A- where is Adi ? It's already late ,

C - don't take his name .

She replied passing a glare and settled inside the car while annika sighed deep. How will she ever make things right between them ? Indeed , she didn't know that they were in a serious relationship until Adi's kidnapping fiasco . But all she knew was ,they were good friends . True friends.  Watching both pushed to such a stage didn't keep her away from worry . Shivaay who was leaning on the fence pretending to focus on his mobile all this time ,decided to talk with her .

Seeping his palm into her soft one, he made her face him with a slight pull.

S- annika ,keep the keys . You will have to return alone , I ain't coming with you now.

Feeling the silence he noticed her keenly, who still seemed facing down watching how his fingers effortlessly curled in to take her's within . A tender feel gushed inside her on getting to sense his touch . She was surprised . Some tiny gestures are capable of providing a spark in heart, and one such is this. He cleared his throat and let off her hand gradually that she could feel the last pointed touch of his finger on her skin perfectly. Gulping down once ,she blinked looking here and there before watching him.

A- uhh, matlab ? I mean why ? I thought you'd come home .

S- nahi annika , uncle and aunty are already so worried. If they see all four of us together , they'll feel awkward . I mean Adi and me ... I don't want to embarrass them again and again. They already feel guilty for whatever happened so ,it's good that I stay back for now.

After listening to his words quietly she let a nod , agreeing . He might be right .

The thought that he certainly felt for her family made her happy but she didn't plan to show it rather something else striked her mind .

A- wait wait , you sound as though my parents are feeling guilty for committing some injustice with you. They didn't marry you with some old granny , annika hai annika .

Her contagious words just did nothing but made him smile as he shook his head .

S- no offense , I didn't mean that.

A- dare you !

She enacted a serious face to immediately let out a wide smile  .

S- ok then bye .

Saying this he took a few steps away and suddenly came back to her as if he had forgotten something. She watched him significantly as he looked into her eyes for a moment before speaking anything.