SELF SEEKING QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

A- that can't be, my husband is not in the city .

' oh ok , but I thought I saw him here a while ago '

A- someone like him maybe , by the way is anyone waiting for me ?

' yes Doctor , I've told the patient you would visit after lunch '

A- it's alright , I already had lunch at home. Who is it?

' patient's name is Arjun '

Annika stopped then and there before moving inside her cabinet for the nurse who was following her back almost bumped with her from behind .

' sorry doctor '

A- but , arjun's appointment was scheduled for next week right?

' yes , but I guess he wants to talk '

She stood there and thought for some more time before gathering herself together. With everything happening around , she was in no mood to talk with him this day ,still,she has to ,professionalism.

A- fine , you please carry on , thanks.

' ok Doctor '

Arjun looked intimidated as soon as he knew she was inside . Annika felt that , she didn't seem to much care of it though. She just walked in casually and took her seat opposite to him . Checking on a few files which were kept on the table , she gradually started the conversation.

A- how are you feeling now ?

Ar- hmm? yeah , I'm fine . Annika , I wanted

A- your appointment was fixed earlier , it's on next Wednesday right ? What are you doing here today?

Arjun looked dejected when she spoke indifferently .

Ar- annika please don't do this , don't ignore me . I

Once again she started before he could finish and this time , she seemed annoyed .

A- look arjun , I'm worried for you yes ofcourse, you're sick and I'm worried . I can help you only as a doctor , nothing less nothing more . Don't expect anything else from me .

He seemed much sad and disappointed with her words . His voice broke .

Ar- I thought you were my friend .

A- friend right? Ok . If you really think you're my good friend, can you be a little honest arjun ?

He watched her dubiously while she looked highly in demand of something.

A- my personal life is in very much trouble because of you , so I wanted to know how . Tell me friend, what happened that day , what did you tell shivaay ? Why did you beat you ?