TREASURABLE QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay woke up feeling his aching neck. He moved his head to find a more comfortable place and opened his eyes  to only find himslef exactly beside her , his head was clearly placed on her shoulder . At once he got up and sat while  she remained silent with a constant smile wandering on her face throughout .

S- I'm sorry , did I hurt you ? You could have woken me up right ?

Running his palms over his drowsy eyes ,he questioned .

A- waking someone who's asleep is a sin !

S- ohh ! Then I've committed that sin a certain times . Mornings when you  used to snooze your alarm  continuously!

He smiled mentioned this and she sighed .

A- you did it for a fine purpose , so that I don't get late for work . So you aren't a sinner .

S- so I'm excepted?

A- ofcourse !

S- sirf mein kyun ?

  A light grin spread on his lips noticing which she just shrugged and replied .

A- aisa hi ! can we stop this questioning session for now because I've got some work for you .

S- kya ?

A- I feel sweaty , pony banana hai . Go find charu for me please .

Rubbing the skin behind her neck she requested him to go immediately when he thought for a second before standing up .

S- shall I try ?

Pointing on himself, he looked at her in keen to know her reaction who in turn nodded instantly.

A- if you can then I don't have any issues , I just want to get rid of this messy feeling .

Taking his position behind her , he inserted his hand beneath her hair to pull very last string of hair and gathered them together while she let a deep sigh feeling some relief then .

She smiled and moved her head along when he twisted and turned his hold on her hair in process of tying it . He was being atmostly gentle, she must admit that. She herself wouldn't have done it like that and thank God ,charu didn't appear to complete this task. Charu would have made her wince so much and  a bunch of hair would have been lying on the ground already if she was here. Rough behna she has got .

But soon she was surprised when she touched her hair which was tied up to a tight bun and not hanging down as a pony .