IMPULSIVE QUEEN

Number of times I've watched the above scene = Infinity 🙈👀🥰

What about you ?😉

Thank you for voting 😊

Charu asked her mother to go in first when she found Adi who had followed her all the way behind , standing near the gate . He felt really worse after noticing her devastated and wet face . Holding her hand tightly , even he let his tears down. They say men don't cry often, but circumstances matters , gender doesn't. He very well saw what his charu , his love was going through. After all that he couldn't actually control the guilt and fear and worry his heart struggled with. Those emotions were pouring down from his eyes as tears.

Ad - ch ...charu

Her next action made him freeze with shock . She pulled his hand and placed her ring on his palm . Adi's heart literally broke for he felt rough pain over his chest .

Ad - charu , charu please.

C - just leave me alone ,please .

Saying this she dragged herself away and walked past him . She crushed her eyes and tears once again came rolling down on her cheeks . Adi pressed the ring on his skin so hard for the sharp end had pierced his skin by then. He ran behind her .

Ad - charu please charu , please don't do this to me . I need you charu !! Charu please !

She just jolted away when he held her hand . His legs fell out of any grip or gravity to uphold his self , he knelt down with a jerk when the elevator's door closed right on his face . He punched the door so many times and at one point his knuckles started bleeding heavily . He hardly cared .

Meena sat beside her child who was now in big suffer. Charu's tears remained unstoppable.

C - I, I was such fool maa . I didn't even realize...mein , muje pata nahi tha . Why me ? And Adi ...even annika ..., how could they!

Meena felt terrible after seeing her daughter break like that . She just hugged and cocooned charu tightly.

M - kuch nahi hoga beta .Just wait and see ,it'll be fine soon . Mummy bolrahi haina, trust me .

No words could convince charu now , her mind and heart were in brutal pain . She just clinged onto her mother closely and let down her continues tears .

Shivaay was much hurt when she spoke like that . Her family ? How could she just split sides just like that !He did feel sad but there were always situations where she used to understand him so well . It was his turn today , his annika would never say such things to him , he wanted to understand . But today if this is happening, she really is suffering with so much things within her . After all even she's a human being , behaving fine and cool in all the situations is an impossible thing . Annika wasn't some saint , that's how he convinced his hurt heart .