AUDACIOUS QUEEN

Thanks for voting 🙂

Pinky couldn't resist and sit idle anymore. He's her child whom she bore within her for months just to loose him the very next minute he came into this world. She was so angry on herself for being such an idiot, this was something that any girl could never take. Not knowing he even existed, she felt devastated . It's been a few days since he came back but still he hardly even looks at her. She yearned for his attention, of course why wouldn't she. Her very own flesh and blood is who he is.

Her family , her son whom she failed to protect, her little baby, that's how she saw him now.

A new born child.

She was waiting for him to come to the table knowing he'd come only when everyone's gone. He doesn't speak to anyone at home, except Roop. Even it took her much effort to convince him after playing with such a brutal lie for like these many years. Still he couldn't ignore her completely after all,she was the only one he'd be seeing every evening when he used to return from shcool ,college .He has spent his whole life just loving her unconditionally and if asked to ignore her all of a sudden, he found it difficult. He had already planned to shift, if not she had stopped him, he would've already left. He didn't like it here, as far as he stays at OM , it keeps reminding him about the betrayal which only gave him more pain.

He served for himself and started eating while speaking with someone over the call. And soon he choked hard and had continuous rough coughs.

Immediately pinky ran to him with a glass of water and comforted him. First he didn't mind who it was and just drank the water quickly when it was fed , he only realized it when she started rubbing his back . At once he stood up and moved back showing his anger, pinky felt really hurt .

M- I was fine.

He shouted suddenly.

P- sorry... I... you were

M- chodiye, can't even eat peacefu

He was interrupted when she spoke with her eyes glistening and ready to pour down any soon.

P- why,do I not have the right ? I'm your Mo

M- just stop!!

She jerked back when he smashed the glass against the floor for a small piece hit piercing the spot over her ankle. Pinky caught hold of her leg and sat on the nearby chair, while shivaay who just came there misinterpreted the situation completely.

Seeing his Mom's wound bleed like that, he couldn't stand back . Jumping forth he snatched Mahi's collar to leave a hard slap on his face.

S- how dare you!!

P- shivaay!

Mahi was enraged as hell now, this added fuel to his already frustrated mind which burned with anger. He kicked shivaay's stomach who fell back on the ground for one second and jumped back up the next to have a nice fight with his brother.

Both punched and kicked each other like anything. They crawled and fell over the couch.They even started to bleed , but nothing held them back. Shivaay's neatly tucked suit was now lying on the ground for his shirt was already torn, so was Mahi's. They both literally fought like street rogues who kill for money.

Shivaay was not ready to leave it today, why would he? He saw his Mom being harmed, he was ofcourse going to kill. And Mahi on the other side was taking off all his anger and exasperation on shivaay who beat him like devil.