GUILTY QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

Ad- tum meri charu hi hona?

Charu rolled her eyes and sighed when he enquired poking his index finger on her face .

C- aur kaun ,Deepika padukone?

Ad- nahi I mean , you sound so sensible today which is not so you .

She pinched his arm when he expressed his wonder .

C- Adi!!

Ad- acha sorry but still, I couldn't believe you actually just said all this ....kahi aisa tho nahi ...! Oh god ! you got this split personality thing in you? . Annika , please save my wife !

She was so pissed of with this dramatic man , she kept shaking her head in disbelief while annika remained quiet , immersed in her own thoughts . Charu noticed this and walked ahead to stand beside her .

C - you know annika , shivaay once got into a big fight with the other students, for my sake ,when we were in college . Whatever the problem was , he would always support me . This is one part of the story, that is before your marriage . And now , after your marriage , he's a complete different man . I mean not once twice , but every single time he thinks I bring trouble to you . At one point I was fed up , I started to think ...ki why is he doing this ? I knew he won't blame me just like that , and it took some time but yes , muje sab realize huwa .

Ad - don't worry baby . I would support you from here onwards.

Adi emphasized in that sugary tone and hugged her from behind . Charu almost lost balance when he did that and she herself leaned on annika who stood infront .

A- I'm hurting inside as I miss my prince so much aur tu yaha romance kar raha hai , hat monkey !

She pushed both of them and moved aside.

Ad- cruel world , romance ka bhi freedom nahi .

He wiped his fake tears and tried to lean on charu once again , but annika worked quick and pulled charu away for he almost fell down in process of hugging just the air at last .

A- save it for later , first come and drop me at the airport .

Ad - why ?

A- don't waste my time monkey .

She dragged him along, but stopped halfway and came back to charu who watched her in confusion .

C- what happened ?

Without saying anything she crushed her in a tight hug and planted a hard peck on her cheek .

C- Adi take this girl quickly , I think she has started hallucinating . I'm not your shivaay you stupid girl.