PARTNERED QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

First of all ,this chapter doesn't have shivika content .  Some new characters are brought up here . Once the book forwards further ,it would contain a  lot of shivika :)

Would update other books one by one, kindly have patience . Many asked for this so thought of updating it first.

The marriage date was nearing and everyone were fully fledged with works.

Annika who still couldn't push herself into things which clearly declared the fact that her love would just remain one sided forever,but she tried to come out of it and act normal. Special mention - she hasn't forgotten him , just that she knows....he has no feelings for her . But this stormful craze which bloomed for the unique blue eyed man ,wouldn't ever revert back and she was so sure in that. For her, love was a beautiful feeling which brings magics within ,but it was definitely not a deal to exchange with .

True that it was painful for her to sit right at home witnessing all preparations going on which all screamed that he could never become her's .

Fate plays worst sometimes, isn't it ?

She had also decided to leave the city after the wedding . However strong she is , the very reason of being a human itself is enough to claim pain knowing that someone you love to live through heart would never be your's. Poor she ,couldn't be so practical and take things normally.

Early morning ,

A- aunty , I was expecting you since long before and you show up just a day before the wedding? So mean ,

She pouted frowning and stood folding her hands near her chest ,showing her disappointment.

" beta ,even we wanted to come earlier. Par pata nahi ,Adi's dad was caught with some important work at the last minute and we couldn't make it "

She stated and annika still maintained that grumpy face ,she wanted to show her disappointment. True that she missed her aunty so much !  Praniti was their family friend, she had always maintained a tenderly loving relationship with annika and charu

Charu came running straight from her room and hugged Praniti tightly.

A- arey, I stayed all awake knowing that you'd reach here anytime ...and you hug this sack bag who started her nap so soon fearing of eye bags!  Not fair,

She complained and jumped to join the hug along . Praniti had to take few steps back to balance herself . These two sisters were crushing her from either sides ,

A/C - I missed you so much!

Saying which they both kissed her cheecks, Meena just stood adoring her daughters who were so attached with her friend.  Why wouldn't they? They weren't only friends rather neighbours too.Since years both the families lived together and it was only when Praniti's son Adi had to leave to UK for his studies, they shifted .