DREAMY QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

And guys I know I'm being too late these days , sorry for that . I'm just caught with other works , it turned out that way . But I'll try to update whenever possible . Please tolerate with me : )

A- I'm having shift now and look at whose using the liberty of having a royal feed ! Kolo na !

She stuffed the food at once that he had no other choice rather to make a big circle out of his lips .

A- I don't know how pinky aunty manages to do this .

Shivaay narrowed his eyes at her and focused more on the laptop while she kept bickering of things. He was about to say something when the next load was punched into his mouth , god , annika can't do this . His eyes grew big as his mouth worked as a cement mixer .

A- shivaay chocolate hai tumhare paas ?

He shook his head in negation for she pouted letting out a sigh . Night shifts were always something she hasn't got used to yet . Most of the time she ends up sleeping , so she's been trying to get some formulae to fight the sleep . One she talks with people around , two she makes herself busy by this eating thing going on . Not much of junk food, but small small bites of anything to keep her system powered . She packed her bag after pushing that last morsel inside his mouth .

Keeping the plate aside she stood up and hurried herself to get ready. Shivaay was still hooked up with his laptop , something related to the inspection he mentioned earlier .

A- shivaay sleep ok ? Don't dance with your system all night .

Saying this she helped him take a sip of some water .

S- hmm .

A- bye shivaay !

S- annika wait I'm coming .

He immediately shut the laptop and ran behind her .

A- you know aunty was so right . You become so blind of the outer world when you work .

S- aise nahi hai .

He causally shrugged his shoulders and looked by the side mirror .

A- name the dinner you had today ?

Shivaay's reactions changed immediately , while she kept shooting her sharp gaze at him .

S- uhh...you know Om was actually so bewildered when you showed him the pink dress , did you notice ?

Annika straightway turned her sight from him and chuckled after when he tried so hard to change the topic. She wanted to let him win though.