SELFISH QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

It was during dinner when all the youngsters were gattered , chatting on some random things.

Ra - haan ,  I know shivaay is the master chef in this house and annika ?  do you cook too?

A- mein ? I actually know

Before even she could  say anything further  , she heard shivaay  clearing his throat twice all of a sudden  . She watched him through the corner of her eyes and then faced Ragini again .

A- sach kahun tho I cook like a disaster !

Widening her eyes , she expressed this while all just laughed in response .

Ra - I can relate yaar , even I'm zero in cooking but pata nahi how this gauri alone turned out like this . Times when my mom used to compare me with her  ...! Urghh! I hate you for that dear sister .

Ragini pretended to throw a  punch on gauri who moved aside claiming to have escaped from that hit.

A- haina !! Gauri is the best .

R - but bhabi , the other day you were praising baiya's cooking skills much that you were certainly ready to buy him a bangle as present . Remember?!

He giggled mentioning this and annika spoke immediately .

A- haan ! That dish was really on top of the world. Deka ? Cooking alone isn't important, you have to find some good hearted foodies like me who are ready to give praise speeches all day . Foodies nahi hai tho cook karke kya fayda?

Shivaay smiled grasping the way she entirely turned the topic to her side , while she raised her invisible collar and smirked stating it.

' This girl is really an alien ' he thought.

G - Ragini , ek aur ...?

Logic of people who serve , this question hardly means anything to them because they would have already filled the plate with full of food. Gauri was doing the same  ,to much of Ragini's horror .

R- oh my god , Itna kuch ! Gauri ,tum

A- arey , it must be either right or left . Hamein cooking tho nahi aathi , so we can atleast do the other option heartily right ? Kaao na .

Annika nudged her shoulder and insisted for Ragini's face turned bewildered.

Ra- annika , do you really speak like , so much always ?!

S- you won't believe me Ragini, it's just a trailer .

Came an instant reply from shivaay who peeped ahead of annika to catch Ragini's  sight .  Annika just shrugged and continued eating , well , she doesn't want to defend herself because he was saying the truth and maybe she accepted that.