KISSED QUEEN

Sorry for being late , was held up with certain things .

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay came back to his room only to find it empty .

His frown deviated back when he saw her seated near the pool , gazing at the water in deep as though she was caught up by some serious thoughts .

She looked behind after noticing his reflection on the water. Her weak eyes clearly showed her disturbed and worried self which hurt him .

A- I guess you won't drop me today . It's ok , aaj bus mei hi chali jaathi hoon .

Mentioning this , she got up and walked past him but stopped feeling his tug on her wrist . He couldn't watch her face as she didn't decide to turn back ,but somewhere he did read her aching heart .

Indeed , she wasn't still out of the fact that she had reacted to Rudra like that . Just because she wanted to defend shivaay , how can she even speak to him like that? She really behaved so blunt and rude . This thought really kept her disturbed .

Only when she felt him pulling her along , she was brought back from her thoughts .

S- chalo annika .

He quietly picked her things from bag to mobile which lied on the bed and walked out holding her hand while she had a baffled look throughout.

A - shivaay

He shook his head signalling her to be quite and held the door for her to get in the car.

The journey was weirdly silent. Neither she brought those random conversations from her chatterbox mouth nor he spoke anything . If only she wasn't engulfed by guilt , she would have been the normal her already.

Stomping the brake at the signal junction , he tried to look at her who was now totally facing the window side.

For a moment his eyes just widened and froze when he found her sniffing lightly .

S- annika .

Hearing his soft call , she swiftly turned her head towards him only to show the unshed tears which she had kept retained within her eyes . He got really worried watching her like that.

S- kya huwa annika ? Aise kyun ho tum ?

She bluntly looked at the hand with which he had cupped her cheek a second ago .

A- mat badhlo na muje please !

Her silent whisper held some kind of fear in it but he was clueless of what she was even mentioning about .

S- I didn't get you .

A- kya kardiya yaar muje tum ?...!

Looking into his eyes , she stretched her voice depicting her disturbed state of mind and heart while his sight swung from her eyes to her palm which was near his cheek but hardly touched his skin .