CHOSEN QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

It's a long chapter,  read when you have time .

She kept patting  his shoulder and chest while he hopped on the bike . Adi was totally carried away by her gesture for he almost got emotional and held her hand .

Ad - it's ok na annika , as your friend banta hai celebration. Who else will do this for you if not me ! There's no need for appreciation yaar , vo bi so much .

There came a hard hit right on his chest when he completed.

Ad - ouch !

A- did cleaning as if you were born to serve our hospital right ? Arey, I've never seen you clean your room this perfectly before and pata nahi ye kaise...you were covered by dust and sand all over. That's why I was helping you and what did you say? Appreciate? Your chappal!

Adi nodded agreeing his defeat after when she spoke .

Ad - I had this doubt actually, ki suddenly how did she become so sweet . Fine then bye meri birthday baby !

She plugged out the key when he was about the accelerate.

Ad - annika ,you always do this ! just wait and see, one day I'm gonna skid and fall because of this .

A- fall ! Who cares ?

He didn't complain for this because her words were different from her simultaneous actions. She moved close to share a warm hug , letting his chin settle on her shoulder.

A- you have no idea of what kind of happiness you have given me today.

Ad - wah ! I thought I would be receiving some tight slaps for yesterday's fiasco but yahan tho jappi pe jappi mil rahi hai . Cool!

A- haina ? You kept me diverted completely but now I remember everything. Your drunken monkey stunt and all . I was not going to talk to you for that you know , monkey !

Annika gritted her teeth and he hit his own face for bringing this topic suddenly.

Ad - adi your enemy is nowhere outside yaar, just inside your mouth ! Acha before you start with your lectures , I'll make the announcement. I won't drink here after I promised mom already .

He spoke in hurry to rush the last few words .

A- really ?

Ad- promisly I promised !

Annika chuckled when he expressed pinching his throat .

A- dare you touch that thing again.