MONSTER QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😁

Gauri juggled a crying aryan in her arms continuously and dialed for Annika. Two full rings and still no answer, she thought to give up but tried one last time. She picked just before the last ring.

A- sorry gauri kaam tha.

G- sorry for disturbing bhabi, need a small help. Can you get me an appointment with a pediatrician you know , seems like our family doctor has gone for vacation. I couldn't reach him.

A- why is our bubble boy crying?

G- he's got fever bhabi, I don't know what happened.

A- ok... ok you don't worry, I know someone at the City hospital I'll talk to her. Tum vahan aajana mein bi aajaungi.

G- please bhabi it's ok, I don't want to disturb you. I'll take care, you don't have to come.

A- gauri, lunch break hi haina tho teek hai. Give me a call when you reach there.

G- sure, thanks bhabi.

Charu clearly sensed that something was wrong with Adi, he seemed angry actually. They had given all the tests and were asked to wait a few days for the result. She tried to pace up with him and hold his hand but couldn't.

C- what's it Adi?

Ad- please charu not now, I don't want to make a scene here.

C- you're angry on me?

Ad- haan tho !

She almost jolted back a little bit when he shouted like that.

A- gauri you do one thing, take him outside. I'll buy the medicines, bahut ro raha hai vo. Injection does this to a child, you know when I was a kid I used to pinch the nurse it seems , seeing her come up close to me with that syringe.

G- bhabi you really are unbelievable!

They both laughed, aaryan cried louder as if he was trying to grab their attention.

A- oops sorry sorry aaru, so bad of us for laughing now. Gauri you go with him, I'll come.

G- hmm.

C- what did I do?

Ad- seriously charu? What's the hurry now? We're just married, I don't see any reason why we should be taking this much stress all for now. We could've waited. You're hurting yourself and me as well.

Charu looked around and wiped her tears immediately.

C- you don't understand Adi. It's ok, here after I... You don't have to come, I'll

Ad- Charu don't talk like stupid. What I'm saying is, we should give this all sometime.  There's no hurry.

C - and what if it gets too late? And mein...what if nothing works out for me IVF IUF, nothing? Kya hoga, kaun hamari help karega! We shouldn't waste time Adi.

Adi frowned at her immediately.

Annika who had bought all the medicines came to the corner and waited for the lift.

Ad- tum kehna ka chahthi ho charu? Kuch bhi karke you need a child  , haina. Now I get why you were quiet when the doctor asked if we know someone who could help us with surrogacy. You think you can ask Annika to be the surrogate mom for our child, am I right?