REGRETFUL QUEEN

Thanks for voting 😊

And guys did you all see NM's surprise visit on SC's b'day party!!! Oh my God first when I saw the selfie picture I thought it was an edit , fellow shivika fans are really good editors. But then came the video ,I was like literally in tears man 😍😍😍😭 I was watching the clipping having the same face as of SC in that video. I never knew I would react to their reunion like this !! Oh my god even thinking of about it makes me emotional . After ages getting their glimpse was like couldn't even describe it. Didn't expect it at all and suddenly when I opened insta this happened I'm sure all of you would've jumped like me 💃💃💃 That's what they do to us . Have watched so many shows before and after IB but shivika /narbhi are something else . I don't know if I would ever feel this for any other ITV couple . Ofcourse actors are doing good and a few couples are really great too still , Shivika has set the bar so up and above that I can't even imagine anything apart from them when it comes to ITV. I think many shivika fans can relate , shipping is not very exciting if it's not for shivika . Ahh !! I can talk all day about shivika narbhi and IB. That's because as I always say, for me shivika are still living somewhere in this world for real , happily. My poor heart !! Wish someone casts them together once again in future🥰🥰🥰😭 .

As for our book HDMQ , many feel that I'm not focusing much on shivika moments. See guys I love to make emotional connects more in the story so I keep adding plots one after the other and see what impact it has got on shivika . This is wanted because the story should'nt stay held up anywhere. But since most of you have pointed out this I think I really lack something in there , will see how to improve that . Well thanks for saying it out . Happy reading !

Shivaay couldn't manage to bring out any words after listening to what his wife just said . Those tight jaws which revealed his straight bones mentioned something, something about the rage that grew within him in those seconds. He kept staring at her without making a blink , well glaring it was to be certain. She read his eyes clearly and neared to stand close to him but he immediately stepped back , shaking his head . Pinky who was lying on the cot didn't speak anything as she herself was very much angry on annika for making such a disgusting blame on her husband ,Shakthi .