CRESTFALLEN QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

It was exactly 7am ,when he squirmed hearing the alarm to immediately feel his legs bearing something on it .His eyes grew wide at once he realized that it was certainly the girl beside, who has put up her legs on his's.

What even? Like ,she looked an exact cross line on the bed with her head on one corner and legs reaching down till his section of the cot . Weird, he shook his head .

Ohh yeah, so where is that strong fence of her's? He cornered his eyes to check it, only to roll off his pupils witnessing the cotton sack crushed to herself .

He tried loosening down to somehow drag his legs off ,but she just squirmed in sleep and gripped more onto his legs that he could do nothing about it .

A- plss charu, don't be a snake !

She muttered in sleep, and clutched the pillow close only if that was still possible as it was already on her entirely  .

He got feared much , does his legs project the feel of a girl's one ? Had his toned muscles melted or what ?

He should have taken some precautions when she had warned him about this last night ,too late ,he sighed.

Thanking God for answering his prayers ,when she had finally released him off comforting herself on another position ,he quickly got up in a jerk only to find her occupying the entire space for herself spreading her arms and legs on all sides seeming a spider .

Those wide eyes of his moved to settle in admirance watching her, he didn't know that actually.

Getting himself dressed up after a good cold shower , he watched her to be sleeping still, tossing on different sides within each 10 minutes .

" it's a new place right ? So I'll take time to sleep "

He remembered her statement. So that's how she adapts...ok .Let she just come up with reasons like that again , he thought . Damn ,look at her sleeping like as if she's born for that only ...!

Yawning up high, she stretched her arms wide and noticed around to realize that she was'nt in her home now . Soon a smile emerged in her face hearing oreo's barks, her dearly partner from home !

After roaming all around the roads on a long walk with oreo ,she returned back being all tired only to find him coupled with his laptop. She gripped off her fingers from the chain leading oreo to run around the room making some clingy noise which irked shivaay , he frowned.

S- where were you ?

He asked with his eyes still glued to the screen .

A- ahh! Don't even go there ,I know no routes of this area rather than the straight road and this boy just took me on a loopy ride around that I was really  scared thinking I've been lost .