FIERCE QUEEN

Thank you for voting 😊

Who else love this hug of shivika? Just look at her hands ,it's like mera shivaay ❤❤❤haaye !
S H I V I K A!!!!😭😭😭

A- you're looking so pretty meri behan! Haina Adi?

Annika complimented charu while helping her in adjusting the ghunghat. Adi who was combing his hair ,looked at charu through the mirror before turning to face both .

Ad- haan .

It was just a mere whisper which was heard ,charu who was engrossed in her own thoughts till now tilted her head holding the gunghat and watched him hearing his whisper .

They had an exchange of intense gaze for a few moments in the gap when annika got herself groomed.

A- ughh! This material is just piercing 100 needles at once throughout my skin .

She whined wiggling herself ,diverting the duo's attention .

Ad- haa, I totally love my suite ! It's so comfortable and cool haina annika?

He expressed stretching his arms in air ,and she passed a fuming look on him .

Charu pressed her lips to a line as she knew what was actually happening . He really enjoys irritating her !

A- you're such a jerk Adi ,how I wish that you'd be born as a girl in your next birth , and that you'd ought to wear all sorts of these 5 kg dresses !

She snapped her finger and spoke narrowing her eyes while he casually walked past her and left the room not before waving his hands muttering "bye !" in a filmy tone . She rolled her eyes and pushed her mouth to one corner .

C- annika chod na ? Go and check ki maa kahan hai, help her with things jao.

A- haan ,

She sighed and left when charu once again turned towards the mirror and watched her image keenly .

She knocked the door twice and stood with some hesitation revolving around her mind . If not her mother had requested, she would have never wanted to meet him in his room with the groom's turban.

She was about to knock again but halted watching him holding the door wide open.

Her eyes were entirely glued to his self, he looked her complete prince in that white fabric patterned with gold lines at the edges providing an even more glow to him .

Those blue eyes were revealed only when he removed his coolers witnessing her by the door . His perfectly set hair enhanced the spark which he carries around for her to go entirely mad for him .

He looked no less when compared to the Greek god whom they mention as the only handsome being on earth.

No, this man here was a tough competitor!